Perth urbon Ride 7th March 2004. (this SUNDAY!)

stinky|dan

Likes Dirt
To all the Perth people who are interested.....

Urban Ride meeting at the train station overpass at 8am. It'll be my first time riding with this crew so hopefully a bunch of you will turn up. I'll have my .243 and a video camera with me. If anybody wants to test the .243 i'm more than happy to let you have a spin on it whilst i'm filming. I have a injured shoulder at the moment so my capabilities are somewhat limited(i could still beat fuzzy in a race though).

I will be collecting footage for a short documentary film about the Perth Urban Riding Crew (which is anybody that comes to these rides). The documentary (un-named as of yet) will be submitted for entry into the grass roots film festival (which is shown at Kings Park's Sunset Cinema) in 2005.

I hope a lot of you can turn up this week. Otherwise we can postpone it and do it at a later date.

Tell me who is in!!!!!

Dan

P.S Fuzzy is a speed demon

Mahoney_007

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ive got (another) wedding on this Saturday so I'll be hungover, if you can postpone it, or come another time I'm in!

So your actually gonna let people ride your new bike? I'd like a spin on it to see what all the fuss is about!

Adi

It's my birthday!
I'll come, if you like you could film for your documentary more than one occasion Dan, I think that would be the easiest way to get a fair few riders into the documentary.

Anyways, I shall be there, I'll bring my camera too.

dumb 01

Likes Dirt
no guarantee but i should be able to make it.

got to have a ride at curtin sometime too. (more locations the better your vid) it's a sweet ride around there just looking at it. stairs and ledges everywhere.

stooge

Likes Dirt
STILL waiting for my .243 to be built up, damn marzocchi :lol:
sorry guys cant make it AGAIN :(

Strials

Adi

It's my birthday!
Hey Matthew, I'll come for a ride at cutrin sometime, went there tonight to see a play called Away, kind of got lost at curting which gave me a chance to have a look at it and it's pretty damn cool. We should organise a ride there sometime. Too far to ride from the trainstation IMO - we'll see what happens.

nikkah

Likes Bikes
7th

yeh il probably be their if i can get one of my bikes working
il take to the norco with a hammer and plyers tomorrowand try and straiten things up, if not il try and str8en my back wheel on my rhino and fix woteva else is wrong with it
after this doco is finished, why dont dan adin and justin and evrywun else who wants to make all these movies all use all the footage from all the movies and make wun big one, who cares about how good all the stuff is, it culd just b sumtin for the riders, its cool watching old movies of urself u can c how much uv improved and all that

stooge

Likes Dirt
Hey nick, havnt beeen riding with u for agess!!!!!Cant wait to get riding with you again ay, remember we were the only two that ever did trials(well on the rides we went on) hehehe, ohh the good old times :D

Strials

stinky|dan

Likes Dirt
ok, so it sounds like a few people will be there. 8 o'clock start at the train station overpass.

For those who are interested i will be shooting the doco for most of the year and will definately accept contributions (you will get credit) from anybody who is willing to help. I'm all for nikkah's idea that we all put our stuff tgether and create a longer length vid. MAybe we could burn it to dvd once complete!

I'm pretty excited to see you all out there. Hell, i'll just be happy to be riding along and filming. Tell all your friends and keep me updated on any other rides that go on.

Dan.

nikkah

Likes Bikes
ride

haha yeh strials i memba them days, glad to c uv kept at it haha i wanna change my norco a bit so i can do more street trials, my rhino is too ridgid but yeh cant wait to ride agen =D
and yeh a big longer movie wuld b mad, once justin has finished his movie, and adins finished his (i dont know if there doing a joint movie it changes like everyday) and dan wen u finished ur documentry itd b mad to edit them into a DVD style movie, idealy have a little section for each rider and also group riding

Adi

It's my birthday!
ending, whenever you have to go, usually we end them at 4-5 pm, lunch usually is at subway. Maybe for a next ride we could get a BBQ going? :p!

dumb 01

Likes Dirt
i can only be there a couple/few hours, damn uni.

hopefully i'll have a vid to add to the collection if i can get my brother to film me.

adin if i could borrow your raw footage i'ld be thankful. i've got a cd full of rc vids for you still in my bag from last ride (i forgot to give it to you).