Phat Wednesdays Pho! [56killa]

nhd

Likes Dirt
got the new camera out for some skatepark action, a lot of them didnt work and the ones im posting now, yeah not really thrilled with em. but here you go!

emcgough

Likes Dirt
nice pics! guy in the red helmet looks pretty good, why just the one picture of him? Transfer over the fence looks awesome...

stacka

Likes Dirt
sweet pics...........i (profile ht dude) just got back from there now (11;00pmish). was a sweet ride, good crew, good style and fun!

ed the frog

Likes Dirt
good stuff fellas!

i was there a few months ago, (i'm from sydney) for a few days, checked out that sp. There were about 30 people there, 50% skaters, 49% bladers and 1% mountainbikers (ME!) was a bit weird! but still had heaps of fun, man Melbourne is good for street riding too!

LTR

Annoys the hell out of Grip!
When you find too small green vans for $29, down from $189, you would have squeezed into them too, Gav! :p

Nice pics Nick, i took top pic, woo!

is that jay? what bike is he riding? and did that guy find his stolen skitzo ( or whatever its called ) ? cos i think i saw a bike with a vario ( or whatever its called ) sticker there...

blitzem

Likes Dirt
the raggot said:
is that jay? what bike is he riding? and did that guy find his stolen skitzo ( or whatever its called ) ? cos i think i saw a bike with a vario ( or whatever its called ) sticker there...
yer, he found hi skizo but while it was gone he got the tequila (the one u saw last night)

shmity

Likes Bikes and Dirt
the raggot said:
J's riding a DMR now, and trevs bike did get found, thats him riding his new bike tho.

LTR

Annoys the hell out of Grip!
shmity said:
J's riding a DMR now, and trevs bike did get found, thats him riding his new bike tho.
Jays just borrowing that DMR at the moment, but he intends to buy it when his bike is sold.

Ride_Guy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
w00t back ground bitch.. not once.... not twice... but THREEE TIMES!!

go me :D

Nice snaps nick, shame you only got that many from the number you took..
A few more flicks..

Kreaky

Likes Dirt
Well looks like I was a background bitch too!

Last night was a blast, I don't think I have ever seen that many MTB's at a skate park before. You have some awesome riders and awesome places to ride.

Cheers to everone that I rode with at Ballarat, Dandy's and the crew at the skate park. Next time I come down from Adelaide (HOPFULLY SOON!) I'll bring some mates coz the riding you guys have is awesome!

Cheers,
Dale

dylma

Likes Dirt
thats awesome, that skateark looks more bmx style rather than the skater and blades. good stuff

aday

Likes Bikes and Dirt
They are all awesome as. Every single one is great. You should be happy with em and the camera.
Cheers Andrew