Phillip Island road trip...Damo & Roney!!

RONEY

Likes Bikes and Dirt
this trip report was inspired by Patto and Latchy's adventures! <3 them!!!

Day 1

So on the weekend Damo and I went up to Philip Island, we had to get the train and boat over there as we didn’t have a car that could take bikes. We left my house around 10 40 and had a stop off at the little Highett skate park before we got on the scum line to Frankston.

That took about 40mins but there was a sweet view of the beach on the train :). We got to Frankston at 12 and then moved onto the V line train to Stony Point. I <3 v line, we got to Stony Point at 12.40 and i read the times for the ferry wrong so the next one out to PI was at 5pm :(.

So we had a long time to dabble about, first thing we did was get food and these mad yum nice better then monster energy drinks called ‘WILD NRG DRINKS that were in these pop top kinda bottles, we also asked random people with boats to take us over to PI for $20 but had no luck.

So we went for a quick ride and found this little track that went some where, and after a bit of riding we got off the track and went to the water, we got some pretty mad pics there of crabs and bikes and I fell into a mud flat trying to see how far I could get. That took up about 2h of time so then we started heading back and on the way Damo found a little dh track and at the top of it there was a jump, yup just one random jump so we seshed that for a bit and had some fun doing it!.

When we got back to wait for the boat Damo did some fun sand hucking, really it was a bad idea because monster minions dig in so much u basicly stop when you land. So it was 5pm before we new it haha! we got on the ferry to PI, The ferry was pretty good some nice babes on it kept us happy :) for the 30min trip but we did have to leave our bikes out the back of it and they got salt spray on them:(. 5.30 we got to PI said bye to the chicky babes.

when we got there we went of to ride the local ghetto skate park which was a little bit of fun. After a bit of a sesh there we started our long 40min ride to our friend’s really big beach house where my parents, sister and almost hot friend were. We where there bye 7.40 I think and had a cold drink and watched NWD 9 on the projector they have set up there yumm much! after that we made a sweet ghetto kcker onto a little dirt down ramp!! it was alot of fun before had dinner! for dinner we had pizza for dinner and watched more dvd’s, they were so epic! We then hit the sack for some sleep.

Day 2

On Sunday we started off the day some breaky and showers, we then rode into town to play mini golf YEWW, damo lost to me and wasn’t happy lol. After that mad game we went shopping and got some mad stuff at the surf shop. We went cruising down the main street and saw ride on cycles and went to have a look, there was the 07, 08, 09 norco 250’s there, and as I do, I look at the prices and as usual 08 over 1400, 09 1699, but then i looked at the 07 and saw it was under 900! I had a big think about it while damo and i ate some shit souvlaki’s and i shot dad a txt as i was still looking for a new bike at the time! After lunch we went to the skatey again for a mini sesh at the while i waited for dad to come see this bike! He met us at the bike shop and after some convincing i would pay him asap as i didn’t have my card with me, the bike was mine!! So it was a good day for me! Sorry to damo for putting up with the discussion LOL!

It was getting hot so we went back home, got the boards and hit the surf beach for some fun. It was geting boring as the waves weren’t as big as we hoped, so we tried out this thing girls call sun bathing, *with rashies* lol it was ok and during that Damo and i were just discussing for ages we wanted to go home. We convinced my sister to call for a ride and it worked! It took awhile but to fill in the time we discussed how good my sisters friends body was and that if her face kept up with the rest how perfect she would be!! ZOMFG!!! Once we got home it was about 5:30 so Damo and I went for a cruise on our bikes, that was fun, we came across this ghetto hip that looked good but haden’t been fixed up for ages, And was to over grown on the landing. After our cruise we went home and had spag bowl made by my mum, it was really good! We watched the 2 van wilder movies after that and still had time for another, we realised that the owners of the house had ALOT of booze in that room, so we got a movie (monsters inc, LOL) and some glasses and chips and had many different drinks while watching the movie, and it was a lot better than i remember it last time! After that we went to bed coz we had to be up to catch the morning ferry!

Day 3

We were early so we got some breaky from the bakery and went to the skate park again! That was fun with my new bike and wasn’t hot so we didn’t sweat! After all that we went back to the ferry to get on to go home. We got on and noticed it wasn’t going to Stony Point, and it arrived at French island! We were reassured that this was just a stop to pick up people on the way to Stony Point. There was this one girl that got on, she didn’t have the best face but her rack was amazing, and she didn’t exactly hide it! We got to Stony Point and JUST missed the v line! We waited another hour and a half until the next train and did some more chilling with some more ‘WILD NRG’ drinks. The train arrived and we made our trip home. When we arrived at scummer central aka Frankston, we got on a train home and arrived fine and got home perfect!

BRAAAPPP!!!!

that is the end of our journey and a fun one it was!!!
enjoy as i have spent like an hour on this!!
cheers

Attachments

ben_rides_a_bike

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Thats the most i have ever read,
sounds like you had some awesome fun on your road trip.
cool riding and pics!!

Last edited:

Sputnick

Likes Bikes and Dirt
YEH RONEY AND DAMO!

Wheres the bit on the end, "After we got home we rode no Nick and Daniels house(Sputnick and U.D.O) and played xbox for a while. Angus was there to(AMBURGESS). We played this awesome motorbike game called MX vs ATM Untamed. BEST GAME EVER! You can do so many different variations of 360's and backies. And then Damo and Angus had a epic battle on Halo 2. Angus was PWN31NG Damo for a while then damo picked his game up. And yeh. Oh and just so you know Nick is a absulute BABE and he is the BEST at MX vs ATV".

Thats how it should end.

You had a lot of babes in your trip. NOICE MATE!

Cheers

Nick

VW NUT

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Nice mate... I keen to do a few road trips down to The Island as my mate is living down there soon :D U got me inspired...

Bretty.

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Haha sounds like you guys had some fun Rooooondog. And ya came home with a new bike, mad!

Reppin' the skinnies! Woot woot!

dh damo

Likes Dirt
haha ok next time guys ill take pic's of them:).
There was this one girl that got on, she didn’t have the best face but her rack was amazing, and she didn’t exactly hide it!
I could not stop looking at them haha and she new i was looking.

.Alex.

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hey roney how ya going havent seen you in yonks, so you have a new bike, i used to love how jacobs rode when he had it.
im building a dh so i can keep up with you guys now so when its done well have to go riding
catch ya later

patto_15

Wheel size expert
Good work boys! but hell!! If you say there is hot chicks, you need photos!! VERY EASY TO DO!!

'Hey cutie, whats up, i like your boobs, your hot! yeah, i know, i'm pretty sexy myself aren't i, oh yes, i'll get in a photo with all of you, use my camera' =]

Its that easy!!

RONEY

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Good work boys! but hell!! If you say there is hot chicks, you need photos!! VERY EASY TO DO!!

'Hey cutie, whats up, i like your boobs, your hot! yeah, i know, i'm pretty sexy myself aren't i, oh yes, i'll get in a photo with all of you, use my camera' =]

Its that easy!!
inspiring words there, will have to use that technique!

Sputnick

Likes Bikes and Dirt

Its that easy!!
HAHA Its pattos word of wisdom. Should use it more often.:p

Oh and may i ask, how many girls have you picked up using that technique?:p