Photo Request: You Yangs Crash

azarawr

Likes Dirt
Wondering if anyone got my crash at youies on the double rock drop.. had to get the strecher ect.

thanks

powley

Clever... and hetrosexual!
I was there and everyone was saying you possibly fractured your hip, and can you believe they didn't actually have a real stretcher? the guys had to bring up a spare table top.

pretty serious stuff

hope your ok mate

Last edited:

azarawr

Likes Dirt
yeh im alright it isnt fractured its just puffed up massivly and really bruised. having trouble walking but ill live

powley

I took you bike down the hill to Yarra valley cycles who took it back with them.
if that means anything*

did you get it back?

Kizzmtbr

Likes Bikes and Dirt
How did you crash? Did you go ever the side of the slab? I have nearly done that a couple of times

azarawr

Likes Dirt
I took you bike down the hill to Yarra valley cycles who took it back with them.
if that means anything*

did you get it back?
thanks for that. i'll go pick it up 2moro probably.. slept in geelong hospital last night so it made it a bit hard ;(
i dont really remember how i crashed. my wheel got caught somewhere and sent me flying i think dont really remember tho lolz

Lukeflow1

Likes Dirt
I heard all the marshalls walky talkies saying that they needed some people to carry you down. I saw another crash there, as I was coming towards it a guy cam flying over the bars and into the dirt. After that they didn't send a rider down for about half an hour.

Last edited:

powley

nahh thats not me lol
i realized that about 5 minutes ago, but i thought no-body would notice

I know who it is now, and the only time i ever see him on a ride days, his lying on the ground like his dead.

why is that (if your in this forum)?

dezza10

Likes Dirt
Im fairly sure the guy lying down in the photo is the one that stacked and bruised his ribs...so many people ate it on the rock drop.

Case king

Likes Dirt
yer...that things a son of a bitch when you on a hardtail and dont have all the experience in the world...its those sorta sharp rocks at the bottom of the second drop that make you crash...ussally...i also put two pinches in the same spot on either side of the rim...:mad: