Photo

spam

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i dont think it looks very good at all, but thats just my opinion. pan with the rider and it looks alot better!

Dougy

Likes Dirt
Actually it's not out of focus the blurring is caused by the shutter speed being too low to freeze the motion. Panning with the rider will look better as it will keep the rider reasonably sharp while blurring the background. This will give a better impression of speed while makeing the shot more appealing. Using a little flash will help as well by filling in the shadows making the rider clearer.

Tomas

my mum says im cool
Dougy said:
Actually it's not out of focus the blurring is caused by the shutter speed being too low to freeze the motion. Panning with the rider will look better as it will keep the rider reasonably sharp while blurring the background. This will give a better impression of speed while makeing the shot more appealing. Using a little flash will help as well by filling in the shadows making the rider clearer.
Nah, actually, its out of focus. Tell me that anything in that photo is at an acceptable level of sharpness....