Photos At State Rounds

tono.

Likes Bikes
Hi guys,

ok so last year i raced the state series but i have no way been as into riding as i was before, i really like photography so i was planning to come to races and take some photos. I was hoping to get some spare change out of these and was wondering if anyone would be keen to buy photos at a really cheap price.

im talking HQ Digital photos emailed for like $5 or something. I have attached some of my work below. Please tell me if this would be worthwile and if you would buy them?

PS: sorry, the image quality and size will be much better on brought versions than the ones below

Much Appreciated,
Luke

red

Likes Dirt
hey thats me
ill buy them if you get some madd ones of me
and ill pay more if you can print them out

Moony

Likes Dirt
be happy to pay 5 bucks for a bunch of pics from a race so that you can fund your trip.

however, something to consider, how would you receive payment?? at the next race? pretty stupid doing a direct deposit or something for 5 bucks!

Mr Neil Thompsons' got it sorted....buy a CD of the series photos for a set price.

sounds good though!

tono.

Likes Bikes
yeah i know neil is there taking photos as usual, no disrespect to him but i was really not that keen on buying a huge set of everyone for only 3 or 4 photos of me.

This way you only get photos of you. Havnt really thought about payment methods just wanted to see if anyone would buy