photoshop

kitakishi

Likes Dirt
Hey,

Have on my PC Adobe Photoshop. I know some of the guys here use it. I dont have an instruction manual for it. Does anyone know of any sites other than adobe.com that give tutorials etc....

I have version 7 if that helps

thanks

blitzem

Likes Dirt
do u want to like photoshop cars. coz if you do i know a good site.

like paintjobs, lowering, change mags

Dreggsy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
manual

The Manual should have come in the box with the CD.
or ring you can adobe and give them your serial no# and they should be able to send one out to you.

LordNikon

Uber Geek
That's an ISP problem olsson.

Has to do with the WINS manager trying to find the wrong server.

Nothing to do with the computer.

protecon

Likes Dirt
LordNikon said:
That's an ISP problem olsson.
Has to do with the WINS manager trying to find the wrong server.
Nothing to do with the computer.
Sounds like an iiNet related problem.
There was a large thread on OCAU with people experiencing the same sort of problems. In fact here it is.

naz

Criminally Inane
no worries

well google seems topic of hot debate, i have nfi what you guys are on about but im sure its important :wink:

and1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Here is a helpfull hint when using new software.... Open the program... then press the button labeled "F1". Failing this, press "ALT+F4" then proceed to smash your computer with a hammer.

looseunit

Likes Dirt
let me guess...it's a pirated version?
Talking about piracy of software, any reason why the Australian price for Cretaive suite upgrade are about $200aus less than buying the whole suite from the US. The price is probaly biggest reason for piracy in the design/photography industry in Australia.

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
Re: manual

Dreggsy said:
The Manual should have come in the box with the CD.
or ring you can adobe and give them your serial no# and they should be able to send one out to you.
lol
he must have got the version with no box and no serial number..

Matty14

Likes Bikes
Ill have to say, it is a bit tricky when you dont have a manual. I had a pirated copy of it aswell but it's easy once you get the hangg of it and wicked. I just played round wit it and shit now im like pretty good at it.

protecon

Likes Dirt
Matty14 said:
Ill have to say, it is a bit tricky when you dont have a manual. I had a pirated copy of it aswell but it's easy once you get the hangg of it and wicked. I just played round wit it and shit now im like pretty good at it.
I hope you're "pretty good" at business law too.
Although judging from your last comment I'd seek professional counsel.