photoshoping (pics)

Ty

Eats Squid
i got bored and try a little of this photoshop stuff out for my self, heres the results

my mate trav going large (this is the orignal photo)

the background after i took trav out

dom added to the pic

i've still got alot to learn. what do you guys think.

and yes the first photo is the orignal.

perfor8r

Likes Dirt
not bad, but you gotta fixup Dom's color a bit to match the background...Hold down Ctrl + "M" and that'll bring up some your curves, that way you can fool around with the colours a bit!

Ty

Eats Squid
yeah i know, the light is coming from a different angle i'm not to up on that kind of thing.

Ty

Eats Squid
i've got a really old screen so it shows up really dark (hence my pics being very light)

Ty

Eats Squid
i'm going to steal Tasha new LCD flat screen one day when shes not looking :) then i'll be all photochoping like a mad man.

Tasha

Likes Bikes
Nooo!! I love my new LCD monitor!!!
Ty we'll work out some kind of arrangement. You can have it business hours (while I'm at work) as long as it back on my desk by the time i get home!

Billy

Likes Bikes
Ty, is that Trav from Ashgrove ? looks like his style.... old bike though...
he needs to get a DH rig going.... last I heard, that's what he wants to do..

and yer, Trav does go pretty huge..

BTW, I think DOM is in the wrong place ? should be a little higher and further towards the lander ? looks to be not making the distance there..

G

I kinda stuffed up u can see the guys feet on the landing

But they are my efforts

Ty

Eats Squid
i tryed to put dom in the trees abit to give it a bit more of a real feel, i was trying to get the same angle as when i was hitting it on a MTB.

real pics (me)

thanks dom for the pics (sorry to everyone whos seen these pics before)