PICS: 2009 Giants

kozlik9

Likes Dirt
is the brass a new DJ bike or what and they have a dule suspension one as well i like them and the new FR glorys

peace todd:D

Zyphryss

Breaker of the unbreakable
Is the Brass, Giants attempt at a freeride hardtail range? :eek:
And why is there an Anthem with vertical shock? With SID's as well...
Good to see they made an SS STP, but with vertical dropouts?!
And they ditched Maxxis I see...

Road bikes scare me.
But that Bowery looks fun :)

cdfeto

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Very disappointed in general, good to see an SS STP, finally. Too bad it's fitted with the ugliest chain tensioner.

s_t_3_v_3

Likes Dirt
yeh they look sick. i especially like the glory's range this year. Im impressed by the Glory 8's and previously i havent been such a fan. The reigns are nice this year too.
IM LIKING THE NEW JUMP RANGE TOO! is that new Brass bike lyk the new replacement for the AC? i was always under the impression that the Reign X range was taking over for the AC??

Last edited:

Tazed

Likes Bikes and Dirt
So, do I take it the Trance actually is gone, and the Anthem seems to have stepped up to fill the void.
Makes sense. I now have a rare (for a Giant!) bike!
I do like the paint schemes. And I do like the 15mm thru axle.
Though why we couldn't just have gone light weight 20mm, even if it's not RS Maxle, for obvious reasons, is beyond me.
But so it ISCG/ISCG05 and Post Mount/IS disc mounts...!

Last edited:

Z100

Likes Bikes
Very conservative safe looking bikes again from Giant. Suppose thats why they sell so many.

83AST

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The 09 stp is at my lbs and isnt the same as those:confused: these might be the UK modles? cause i know in AUS thre is only an stp1,2 so im all confused:(

jdc5r

Likes Dirt
that website originates from a Russian origin. So yeah there might be differences still for aus market :)

Dan.

Farkin guerilla
Would definitely consider looking into buying one of those bowery's or a glory. Giant have really stepped up this year.