Pics from King of Ballarat round 2

richiev

Likes Bikes
Hey all,

I've put up some pics from round 2 of king of ballarat that were taken by Pumper.

URL: http://www.richiev.net/gallery/kingbal0405rnd2_pumper/index.php

I didn't personally take any photos coz I finally competed in a race :)
I'm a crap rider but I had fun and that's all I care about.
I was number 66 and if anyone has any photos or video or my little crash on track 2 at the road gap, I would love to get my hands on them. :)

Cheers.

patto_15

Wheel size expert
i had a crash at the end of track 2 in the rocks over the finish line. it would be awsome if i could get a picture of that!

aday

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Requested Video

I was there racing in the 15's and got 2nd. You went well didn't ya on a grey norco Manik or Sasquatch in sport.
Anyway, my brother was filming and lucky enough he got it on video. i hope it is you going backwards down the road gap. Sorry about the quality but had to copy it off the tv onto the digital camera.
i don't know how to put it on the website but if you give me your email (hotmail ect.) i will email it to you. I hope it will work!

richiev

Likes Bikes
Re: Requested Video

aday said:
I was there racing in the 15's and got 2nd. You went well didn't ya on a grey norco Manik or Sasquatch in sport.
Anyway, my brother was filming and lucky enough he got it on video. i hope it is you going backwards down the road gap. Sorry about the quality but had to copy it off the tv onto the digital camera.
i don't know how to put it on the website but if you give me your email (hotmail ect.) i will email it to you. I hope it will work!
I was on a grey norco sasquatch, but i don't know about the going well bit! :p