Pics of injuries, crashes etc

mtb_2050

Likes Bikes
ouch

i went to drop the bowl at a sk8 park and my front wheel slid along the coping i took a dive straight into the bowl landing on both wrists it was painfull i thought i broke em both but i just twisted them close one though. ive never broken a bone and ive been ran over by 2 cars just lucky i guess.

Brozracing192

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hmm, dont have any pictures. but i have had 3 bike related injuries. First was when i was 8. i raced motocross at the time, but had a cheapo bmx. I was carving a quater and didnt notice my stem was loose, my bars turned and wheel stayed straight, i ended up going face first off the end of the quater face first into the concrete. i lost 5 teeth and got 11 stitches (5 in my chin, 4 in my lip and 2 in my gum). the next was when i was 12, i was messing around on some sketchy dirt jumps. As ive landed my front wheel washed out and my brake lever ended up ripping my ballsack open. Six stitches later my boys were fixed. The third was only about two weeks ago, i landed funny after a boost, washed out and landed on my shoulder awkwardly

x

Likes Bikes and Dirt
this thread has pain!

ok you can't really see in my picture, but this is my right knee after I had a knee reconstruction (broke my acl). it was fucking agony.

The physio originally thought it was a bone bruise, so because of his incorrect conclusion, I fucked it up like on at least ten different occasions before my operation, and they were all the most pain I've ever experienced. After my operation I was out of riding for six months. Lesson is not to put your foot out with a straight leg in the air to prevent your fall.