Pinkbike Academy (competition)

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I’m with Poods, this has to be a piss take. If it was roadies it would be deadly serious but for MTBers?
I reckon we found up a group of middle aged overweight high rollers (lawyers, dentists, plumbers, bankers) and get them in the "road to better health" in the road bike weight loss reality show to end all reality! Think of how much hate viewing this would pull!!! You'd have people tuning in every week to yell "get off the road you fat cunt!" at their tv...from their lounge while, eating pizza.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
If he dies, and it’s a thing, I’ll watch every episode. Far worse than buying a 29”
Wait. What happens if he dies and pence wins? All in and jump on a 36er? Or opt out on a technicality? I feel like this is important to establish this now

I once clicked on a you tube clip for “does a beard cause too much drag?” Expecting hilarity.... I soon realised it was for roadies, completely dead-pan. Stats, testing, calculations, the works. Fail.
Finish the story!!

...do they cause too much drag?

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

glenn1529

Likes Dirt
Finish the story!!

[/QUOTE]

Moral of the story, you can either be a roady or a hipster. It ended my blossoming cycling career.

I love my bespoke cucumber and organic kombucha more than my VO2max and passive aggressive sunglasses.

Last edited:

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Finish the story!!

Moral of the story, you can either be a roady or a hipster. It ended my blossoming cycling career.

I love my bespoke cucumber and organic kombucha more than my VO2max and passive aggressive sunglasses.[/QUOTE]At least I know why I was slower on the weekend now, it's the iso beard

mike14

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I have been getting some funny looks while out on the roadie; I figured it was the mtb shorts and fat gut, but maybe its just the super-iso ginger beard...

Jpez

Down on the left!
I have been getting some funny looks while out on the roadie; I figured it was the mtb shorts and fat gut, but maybe its just the super-iso ginger beard...
Nah. Bad hair, iso beard, fat gut all normal. It’d be part of your breakfast you left in your beard because you don’t even need to look in the mirror any more.

mike14

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Nah. Bad hair, iso beard, fat gut all normal. It’d be part of your breakfast you left in your beard because you don’t even need to look in the mirror any more.
I like to keep fueled up on the ride...

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Given the known link between being a ginger and spreading covid, I think we all know why Mike is getting the stink eye.

moorey

call me Mia
Don't you lot know how to Google? A casting call went out in March, looks like a real thing to me, with a well crafted trailer to make it seem like a piss take.

I’m 0.0003% more inclined to watch now.

moorey

call me Mia
Don't you lot know how to Google? A casting call went out in March, looks like a real thing to me, with a well crafted trailer to make it seem like a piss take.

I’m particularly impressed that some of their previous YouTube actors made the final 10. Must have both talked the talk and walked the walk.