Plantation's (dh track in west brunswick)

trenta23

Likes Dirt
Well me and my ftriend started building a dh track in brunswick.....it has heaps of potential..... so far we have a rocky section at the start into a berm then some singletrack into a fairly big kicker and around some trees then thats about it

its only short about 45 seconds but its fun and in the city so yah

i build a north shore ramp last night which is going into the track and then their is an awesome road gap up the road. its about 6 foot high by like 23 foot long. its doable with a north shore ramp

Now for directions

If you wanna go there you have to follow along the moonee ponds creek trail or capital city trail until your like riding up high over a big park with ovals and stuff. youll see a dirt track that goes upwards. go up there and look on the side. Its hard to explain but if anyone wants to go reply and well go together

I will get some pics of it for ya soon but come and help out if you want and it will be pretty awesome

Cheers

SAmmy O

Cannon Fodder
Sounds Fresh

Dont live anywhere near BRunswick so what's the easiest way (public Transport) there.

What day are you guys going to be down there again?

DJK

Likes Dirt
Sounds sweet, wouldn't mind checkin it out next weekend. Can you give a melways refernce?

_J_

Likes Bikes and Dirt
plantation's track

i went with trent there 2day! it was pretty cool, good spot, kind of short, a good days work with shovels will make it GREAT!!

_J_

Likes Bikes and Dirt
when

hey trent, when do u want to go again? Let me know when u r going.....

_J_

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i might be able to after the long weekend? have u asked if u can come to rushy this weekend trent-o-mon??
thanks for not telling!!

S.

ex offender
Just a word of warning: if the council finds NS stuff, they are about a million times more likely to destroy the track(s). Seriously.

®ider

Likes Bikes and Dirt
that is very true socket, if people find out about this track, alot of people will go on it and you will the occasional newbie rider fall and hurt himself badly and he may report where he fell and that means bye bye NS track,council will come in with bulldozers,and build some littlle crappy park for little children to play in(or even trials guys to play on).. >:-(