Plastic bags, climate change, renewable energy,

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Nationals, logging industry and cfmeu want more logging. because chopping the trees down is the solution to the trees burning.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Don't want to click on that YT vid lest I drive another view - what's Butterfield's point?

Does he not believe in science or does he just find issue with an intelligent, passionate lass from the other side of the planet?
He is a "comedian". Think bogan, very bogan humour. Rather a tall fellow too. He mostly spurts out populist telegraph type ideas as if they are fact. Visually his fans appear to be very rugby league and anti dentist

FigBo0T

Puts verniers on his headtube
Everyone's used to ignoring the extreme left and right, they have no real weight. The right has a platform, they're in power, they have money, and they have the media. It's a righty right world we live in
Australia is. Are you trying to say that the media (any of it) is pro-Trump? Is that what all the 'likes' think too? Jeebus, I waste my time.

Haakon

What do you mean by internet news media?

Just media in general, it’s right skewed on average. Especially here, the US and the UK.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Australia is. Are you trying to say that the media (any of it) is pro-Trump? Is that what all the 'likes' think too? Jeebus, I waste my time.
I'm saying the right feels more centred by the fact that far right has such a large platform. Media doesn't have to be pro trump, people like him serve to make the right seem more reasonable.

If someone is frothing at the mouth about how cc is an elaborate greenie hoax conspiracy, you get to feel very reasonable when you say you don't mind renewables as long as it doesn't impact us economically.

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

FigBo0T

What do you mean by internet news media?

Just media in general, it’s right skewed on average. Especially here, the US and the UK.
The topic was Greta Thunberg. The internet news media/information regulation/promotion-for-likes=revenue, is Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, et al. They control the newsfeed for the masses now. Look it up. They 'created' the Greta Storm. Greta is a passenger who didn't finish high school.

The feelings confuse everything. It doesn't matter what 'you' consider relevant, we're talking about reality.

Haakon

The topic was Greta Thunberg. The internet news media/information regulation/promotion-for-likes=revenue, is Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, et al. They control the newsfeed for the masses now. Look it up. They 'created' the Greta Storm. Greta is a passenger who didn't finish high school.

The feelings confuse everything. It doesn't matter what 'you' consider relevant, we're talking about reality.
Reality according to you? I think you might have proved your own point there...

Facebook lefty...? Seriously? Ummm...

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Greta is a passenger who didn't finish high school.
She's 17y.o. & still a student.

Passenger?

Thunberg says she first heard about climate change in 2011, when she was 8 years old, and could not understand why so little was being done about it. The situation made her depressed.
Stop with this ludicrous regurgitation of one-liner rubbish.

FigBo0T

She's 17y.o. & still a student.

Passenger?
She's famous for being a truant. She has publicly stated her decision to leave school and focus on her crusade..

"Stop with this ludicrous regurgitation of one-liner rubbish." That's what I've been saying all along.

gillyske

Likes Dirt
The Australian media reports on Trump the way it does because it generates them views within Australia (Australian votes don't count in America).... thats neoliberalism at work. They still want to make money and he sells news.