Play the 'WHAT VIRUS?' Game!

kjf

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Okay, so, I'm writing this short story for english..
Decide to throw in the whole 'Virus pandemic' thing.

Right, so, I write this:

The slow and painful process of internal liquefying would begin. Like putting someone’s insides in a blender, the infected would ultimately turn to mush which would result in blood and other bodily fluids seeping out of every orifice on the body. Unavoidable death.

And supposedly there's something that's pretty much what i wrote (or, something similar at least..)

So yeah, anyone have any clue whatsoever?
I have no idea what to search in google either.

I'm just interested to know what it's called, and do a bit of research into it.
I'm interested in diseases;)

Thanks

poppa_johns

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Kenneth, please, fuck!!! OFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HATE YOU SO MUCH YOU MAKE BLOOD ALMOST COME OUT MY EARS!
loving words from a fellow member

. but it seems that your the one member who keeps poping up that people dont like. no offence i dont know you, but yerr...

pinned--->

Likes Bikes and Dirt
loving words from a fellow member

. but it seems that your the one member who keeps poping up that people dont like. no offence i dont know you, but yerr...
Woop de fucking dooooo...

Write a book?

On topic, that scares the shit out of me...

Wow there is only a 90% survival rate I wonder if that is because they cannot get medical attention or once it has started its very very hard to stop?

It's pretty sad how there would be so many people dieing from diseases like these that don't have any access to medical attention. We are farkin lucky.

Steve-0

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Isnt 90% a very high survival rate? Anyway, i reckon the ebola virus is the best virus in any movie/story...

J@se

Breezeway Bandit
Okay, so, I'm writing this short story for english..
Decide to throw in the whole 'Virus pandemic' thing.

Right, so, I write this:

The slow and painful process of internal liquefying would begin. Like putting someone’s insides in a blender, the infected would ultimately turn to mush which would result in blood and other bodily fluids seeping out of every orifice on the body. Unavoidable death.

And supposedly there's something that's pretty much what i wrote (or, something similar at least..)

So yeah, anyone have any clue whatsoever?
I have no idea what to search in google either.

I'm just interested to know what it's called, and do a bit of research into it.
I'm interested in diseases;)

Thanks

Theres a few viruses that fit that bill,
Dengue heamorragic fever,
Marburg virus,
Ebola-theres a few strains of that particular virus, some more virulent than others, Ebola Ziare being the worst I beleive.

If you really want to be scared read a book called Biohazard by Ken Alibeck. Its about the Russian Bio-warfare programmes in the 80's and 90's.

Scared me silly!