Playstation 3 Thread

lockieoc

Likes Dirt
Finally bought a copy of Modern Warfare II, how hectic is the airport terriost level, i cant believe they allowed that level to be released. Also now have a headset for online, felt like the biggest nerd buy it too hahaha.

PSN: loconnor

Downhill Domination

Captyvate Media
Yeah I was wondering the same question regarding MX vs ATV Reflex... is it a good game? What's the difference between it and Pure?

I've played the previous MX vs ATV.... was it unleashed? That was sick, so how much difference are there between Unleashed and Reflex?
I don't know why everyone is dissin' Reflex, I think it's quite a good game once you master the controls, but if you just want a simple game that want take your mates hours of gameplay to get used to, get Untamed.
They are both awesome, but I just love the scrubs and whips you can pull in Reflex.

Downhill Domination

Captyvate Media
Finally bought a copy of Modern Warfare II, how hectic is the airport terriost level, i cant believe they allowed that level to be released. Also now have a headset for online, felt like the biggest nerd buy it too hahaha.

PSN: loconnor
It's band in Russia, just because of that scene, it's pretty fun... ( future serial killer?)

Also now have a headset for online, felt like the biggest nerd buy it too hahaha.
People can talk all the sh!t they want about headsets, it's the best investment I have ever made for online gaming, if you have mates persuade them to get one too, my mates all have them and it makes MW2 so much easier and enjoyable to play and plan tactics.

Been playing lots of skate. lately. Fuck I hate filming lines.
Skate 3 soon, looks like garbage, but I have been a fan of the series so far, so I suppose I will invest.

lockieoc

Likes Dirt
People can talk all the sh!t they want about headsets, it's the best investment I have ever made for online gaming, if you have mates persuade them to get one too, my mates all have them and it makes MW2 so much easier and enjoyable to play and plan tactics.

yeh they are realy fun except i didnt realise you cant talk ot your apponents, i was hoping i could talk smack to them after i killed them,

by the way i will be sure to add all you guys, and also do we have a rotorburn/ farkin team name thingie, that shit you have in the brackets [...]??

ben_rides_a_bike

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yeh they are realy fun except i didnt realise you cant talk ot your apponents, i was hoping i could talk smack to them after i killed them,

by the way i will be sure to add all you guys, and also do we have a rotorburn/ farkin team name thingie, that shit you have in the brackets [...]??
Wait, you can only talk to people on your team if you have a mic? i though everybody could hear:confused:

Ty has his own clan tag [DMN8], but i guess we could use [RB] or something? someone told me to online, forgot who.

Add dhben

Deviant_Angel

Likes Dirt
Just to let you guys know I really want to do a Rotorbrun.com Private match...
What did you guys wanna play?.
I was thinking along the lines of..
3 matches

1st- Domination in Scrapyard
2nd - Team Deathmatch in Highrise
3rd - Search and Destroy in Favela

Teams will be in random...

What are your thoughts and suggestions....
Also WHEN can we do it?

dhr_matt

Likes Dirt
Fair enough, i reckon it has the best graphics and sound by far though, finally can take advantage of my setup.

I must admit though i've only played it for a few hours and it was starting to be a bit repetitive unlike the different types of missions on COD.

elliotdhmcgeary

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Just to let you guys know I really want to do a Rotorbrun.com Private match...
What did you guys wanna play?.
I was thinking along the lines of..
3 matches

1st- Domination in Scrapyard
2nd - Team Deathmatch in Highrise
3rd - Search and Destroy in Favela

Teams will be in random...

What are your thoughts and suggestions....
Also WHEN can we do it?
I'd be in for one. Although i'm about to leave for a week, so i'd be up for a match tonight or in a whiles time.

Playing capture the flag game today, got stuck on a team with stupid 12 year old Americans, lost 18-0. Those kids seriously had no idea ...

ben_rides_a_bike

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'd be in for one. Although i'm about to leave for a week, so i'd be up for a match tonight or in a whiles time.

Playing capture the flag game today, got stuck on a team with stupid 12 year old Americans, lost 18-0. Those kids seriously had no idea ...
Haha i suck at flag games.
Im up for tonight

zauronus

Likes Bikes
Hey bud, Im up for a game tonight, just lemme know when,. i will be on most of the night..

Username: Zauronus

Dirt king

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey guys, yet another question.

Was wondering whether any of you are using your PS3 through a computer monitor that has a HDMI cable plug? I personally do not own a HD tv, and really don't want to lay out a bit of a cash for a new tv, so was wondering whether you guys could recommend any?

Cheers

zauronus

Likes Bikes
Hey mate, I run mine through a 32'' lcd in my room, but i cant see why you wouldnt be able to run it through a monitor, you would need to run optical audio if using a hdmi cable though,
Other then that it would work great

Dirt king

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey mate, I run mine through a 32'' lcd in my room, but i cant see why you wouldnt be able to run it through a monitor, you would need to run optical audio if using a hdmi cable though,
Other then that it would work great
Could I ask how much was your 32"?

And as far as an optical audio cable goes would it come with a nice price tag?