Please Delete

mace2109

Likes Bikes
So, let me get this right. This bike for sale with no price actually belongs to Josh2517. The post for his sale is under your username. Josh has posted on other rotorburn forums five times since this for sale thread was started for his bike 'under your name' and he doesn't feel the need to reply - either on this thread, or via pm?
This is not right, Im out. I really hope you don't burn someone with this sale. Good luck.

wootown

Likes Dirt
So, let me get this right. This bike for sale with no price actually belongs to Josh2517. The post for his sale is under your username. Josh has posted on other rotorburn forums five times since this for sale thread was started for his bike 'under your name' and he doesn't feel the need to reply - either on this thread, or via pm?
This is not right, Im out. I really hope you don't burn someone with this sale. Good luck.
hey mate
this is the owner of the wootown account what happened was my mate made this thread as he doesn't have trading access on his account (josh2517) i thought it would be alright for him to do this but all you guys are kicking up a stink about the price so i changed my password and told everybody to reffer to him about the bike as he no longer uses my account any more.
also no mate no scam i see you live in the gong you would most probally be able to come look at the bike as my mate lives in woonona and i am not a scammer or what not i have sold many parts to rotorburnions
cheers
also here is his email/MSN if you want it josh_martelozzo2517@hotmail.com

Last edited:

Toff

Likes Dirt
So, just to clarify; your mate, who already had his own account, but hadn't bothered to apply for trading access (which isn't exactly a hard task) used your account to post his bike for sale.

When you didn't like what everyone was telling you about the price, you denied any responsibility and told everyone to send any inquiries to his account, which I can only assume still doesn't have trading access. AFAIK, if you're going to sell a bike for a friend, you've got to at least take full responsibility for the sale.

Now you're bumping the thread, who is using the account now? Who should people contact if they're interested in the bike?

wootown

Likes Dirt
So, just to clarify; your mate, who already had his own account, but hadn't bothered to apply for trading access (which isn't exactly a hard task) used your account to post his bike for sale.

When you didn't like what everyone was telling you about the price, you denied any responsibility and told everyone to send any inquiries to his account, which I can only assume still doesn't have trading access. AFAIK, if you're going to sell a bike for a friend, you've got to at least take full responsibility for the sale.

Now you're bumping the thread, who is using the account now? Who should people contact if they're interested in the bike?
oright mate
this is the owner of this account
i dont touch this thread alright. He had trading accses but was taken away buy a mod for a stupid reason oright. he has acsess to my account and deals with all enquires to his bike.
and why dont you stop bumping this thread up with usless post send a PM