Please delete

aidz44

Likes Dirt
this one will probably get closed too.

don't ask for tracks so blatantly. it only invites hordes of uninvited others to destroy the tracks.
if you do stumble one one, help to keep it "hidden"

aidz44

Likes Dirt
nice visitor message you sent me.

"what on earth are you on about, clearly if someone did not wish for there dirt jumps, trails to be ridden then they would not post, we arnt looken to clutter the place, or anoy anybody we just wish to jump".

if you wish to discuss it, post it in the forums, that's what they are there for.
the matter of people asking for the location of hidden trails / jumps on RB has been a very hard and touchy issue.

the fact that you posted the EXACT SAME POST in the freeriding forum and got closed straight away does not instill much confidence.

also have a quick look at the DJ Etiquette thread, rule 1 & 2 are best applied here

tudorsi

Likes Dirt
mate if you've already asked once and got your thread closed then why not use your brain and think if i post the exact same question will the thread get locked liked the other one?

i see that you have now changed your original post

CGR

Likes Dirt
Why not just build your own?

yes its a lot of work, but its worth it;
You'll have your own jumps built the way you want to ride and chances are if their any good the people around the area who have/know where the hidden jumps are will be far more likely to tell you.
Of course they'd have to look past the fact you've now made three threads about it...

chrisfindlay

Likes Dirt
mate if you've already asked once and got your thread closed then why not use your brain and think if i post the exact same question will the thread get locked liked the other one?

i see that you have now changed your original post
the reason i had 3 threads was because the first one i posted i didnt get one coment, so i thought that maybe it didnt stand out enought, and also when i put it up 5 other threads went along with it so it was saught of like finding a needle in a haystack

aidz44

Likes Dirt
BTW (the reason i had 3 threads was because the first one i posted i didnt get one coment, so i thought that maybe it didnt stand out enought, and also when i put it up 5 other threads went along with it so it was saught of like finding a needle in a haystack)cheers
the reason i had 3 threads was because the first one i posted i didnt get one coment, so i thought that maybe it didnt stand out enought, and also when i put it up 5 other threads went along with it so it was saught of like finding a needle in a haystack
is it just me, or do there 2 posts look strangely familiar ??

tudorsi

Likes Dirt
if it didnt stand out then why not change the post?

DJ SLOPE STYLE

Likes Bikes
Lier

Umm no chris u dont have 12 jumps u have 1 and its not a step up its a wooden ramp to dirt landing so

ummmm

stop liening

and no one would tell anyone the 'secret trails' because of the word umm i dont know secret!!!!

Sgt. Tangent

Likes Bikes
Thread fail!!!
Shut up tom, your not helping this! and while you're reading this get that bloody animal out of your sig.

If your worried about people not seeing your thread, oh jeez.... dont worry.

So many people giving him shit. i'm just gonna be one of those people who resolve the problem, just really half-assedly.

Yeah ok, dont post anything ever again. Problem solved.