please delete

dirt lover

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I've never bought a bike from them before but I've been going to them for a couple of months now when the management changed at the shop I used to go to. Jamie who is the store manager is a really great guy and has been helpful, as have the other people who work there, in getting my bike sorted for some great days of riding. Give the shop a ring if you're concerned about the prices because it does seem like a very good deal. But from the experience I've had with them they're a great little shop and I'd recommend them to anyone.

MB

Intense Australia
Don't judge a store because they are advertising a bike cheap. A 2011 bike is considered old stock when you're creeping up to half to way through 2012. 2013 bikes aren't that far away... By the way, I'd send anybody there after dealing with Jamie. He's awesome, knowledgeable and friendly. Great store.

Boxer

Likes Dirt
I can't believe we are questioning good prices from an AU bike shop listed as legit retailers on the manufacturers website (Specialized)??
Dont scare a bike shop off from doing good deals - thinking they are scammers will make them reconsider their promotions. Pickup the phone

More bike shops should follow their lead & advertise great deals in this climate