Status
Not open for further replies.

kip01

Likes Dirt
Item: 5th element shock 350+2.75 want to trade 4 2.5
Item Condition:prety good stock of 222
Reason for selling:need smaller stroke dosent work in my frame
Price and price conditions:wel work it out
Extra Info: hey i want to trade my 5th element shock with ti spring 4 a smaller shock mine is 2.75 inch stroke i need 2.5 inch stroke so with a few minor mesurments any one out there could be running more travel on there bike by upgrading to my shock
Pictures:can get if intrested in trade

Last edited:

Red Rocket

Likes Bikes and Dirt
kip01 said:
so if any one out there wants more travel on there bike then upgrade to my shock
And by doing so void your warranty and place your life at risk. Don't want to rain on your parade, but you might want to edit that part out, because as a general rule you should always use the manufacturers specified shock size.

kip01

Likes Dirt
if you do not have any intrest in this post or thread mate than you should not talk shit because im sure your life is at risk!! by running more travel on your bike and most frames can take a bigger shock if fitted and measured 4 clearance before ridden i no this 4 a fact because i work in a bike shop 4 several years and have done it many times before and have had no probs

Red Rocket

Likes Bikes and Dirt
kip01 said:
if you do not have any intrest in this post or thread mate than you should not talk shit because im sure your life is at risk!! by running more travel on your bike and most frames can take a bigger shock if fitted and measured 4 clearance before ridden i no this 4 a fact because i work in a bike shop 4 several years and have done it many times before and have had no probs
Seriously buddy, I care not what happens with the bike you ride, you are obviously too rude to appreciate what I was attempting to say. It is misleading to tell people that they can just "whack a larger shox in there fraims n getz heapz travel" because in most cases, this is not possible. Oh, and thanks for the rude pm.

kip01

Likes Dirt
yer well woopty fukn doooo your smart as if i would sell some one this shock with out them measuring there frame first if it will fit so this shock is still up 4 trade people, and please dont post in tread if not intrested dont like smart arses that think they no everything

josh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
My god, learn to construct a sentence without an obscene amount of typo's/spelling mistakes Kip01.

Red Rocket's advice is sound -- it's negligent not to consider his comment with regards to voiding warranties. People should be aware.

Im locking this thread, and go ahead, send me a rude pm, and see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.