PLEASE HELP!!!

Daver

Kung Fu Panda
should be fine. Why wouldn't they if they have an uncut steerer. They are on the flexy end of USD forks though... or at least that s what i found

Giant_Fridge

Likes Dirt
the internals craped out on me, coz all the oil leaked out of the left tube, so i was thinking of claiming it on warranty, but i'd rather forks with abit of adjustment to go with...

lotec

Banned
claim warranty and sell the forks, personally id get boxxers...... but ive never ridden the dnws lol BUT I LOVE MY BOXXERS :D

matty_2004

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Why do you have to title the thread "PLEASE HELP!!!"?

It's a simple question, not a matter of life or death.

Murf

Likes Dirt
hey, ive got some mates that ride the 180's and they said that they are fine. but i dont really like DNM that much. go the boxxers if u have the cash.

Tankass

Likes Dirt
DNM 180s = crap.

seriously,not pissing anyone out there,but its basically a chop stick fork (i had 2 mates using them and i tried it on their bike.both are the same)and the feeling is so sucky.get the boxxer.i m sure soon enough u will thanks the pple in this thread for advising u to get the boxxer instead of the dnm.

Techno Destructo

Riding In Peace
Sigh... unfortunately, this is like one drop in the ocean... but...

PLEASE HELP is probably the worst title you can use in a forum.
It doesn't give anybody a clue as to what the fuck it's about, and the ALL CAPS urgency of PLEASE HELP means about as much to people as a "Baby on board" sign on the back of a car. Nobody cares!!! People have a tendency to answer threads that are new, so don't fool yourself into thinking your title will make people answer your thread faster.

Instead, try titling your post with a title that says what the thread is about so you don't waste people's time, and piss people off.

naz

Criminally Inane
Techno Destructo said:
Sigh... unfortunately, this is like one drop in the ocean... but...

PLEASE HELP is probably the worst title you can use in a forum.
It doesn't give anybody a clue as to what the fuck it's about, and the ALL CAPS urgency of PLEASE HELP means about as much to people as a "Baby on board" sign on the back of a car. Nobody cares!!! People have a tendency to answer threads that are new, so don't fool yourself into thinking your title will make people answer your thread faster.

Instead, try titling your post with a title that says what the thread is about so you don't waste people's time, and piss people off.
and dnm usd 180's getting a thread, thats a waste of time anyway :p jks

giant_fridge said:
the internals craped out on me, coz all the oil leaked out of the left tube, so i was thinking of claiming it on warranty, but i'd rather forks with abit of adjustment to go with...
by the sounds of things, its called seals and not really a warranty issue