Plush DH shuttles at Long Gully

sim70n

Likes Bikes
What an awesome day it was up there. It's the first time I've riden there and had a ball. Everything was good organization , shuttles , drinks and a sweet lunch. It couldn't of been a better day. Will definatly be back in the future.

Ruys

Likes Dirt
What an awesome day it was up there. It's the first time I've riden there and had a ball. Everything was good organization , shuttles , drinks and a sweet lunch. It couldn't of been a better day. Will definatly be back in the future.
X2

Thanks to all involved. :)

Plush DH MTB Shuttles at Long Gully

"Plush" first shuttle service last Sunday.... Great weather ( lucky ) , great turn out. Good to see so many happy , smiling faces. Thanks to all who attended the day ! Our aim is to make it a perfect DH experience, any input is welcome There are going to be plenty more to come..........Next Plush DH MTB Shuttle Service SUNDAY APRIL 10th !!! Secure your place by texting Ben 0410 510 073 or Andrea 0414 226 992

RGN

Likes Bikes
Have you thought of running on a Saturday? All shuttles seem to be sundays it would be nice to have a Saturday option.

Jaydawgz

Likes Dirt
Make the next one saturday. Having it on a sunday means that people, like myself will fall asleep at work/school.
:D

Plush DH MTB Shuttles

Thanks for the input, next shuttle date is already set for Sunday April 10th. We are looking at having a Saturday shuttle some time in May..........currently working on a 3rd track, all going well it will be open for the last Thursday night ride at Long Gully on March 31st

Jaydawgz

Likes Dirt
Just wondering if anyone would be able to give three boys and bikes a lift to the closest train station afterwards?
Would be willing to pay fuel or such.

CEZZA

Likes Dirt
dont bother with an LG1. they are as useless as tits on a bull. go an SRS. well worth the money.
Yeah my LG1+ just broke today :( So will be looking at getting something stronger probably and then try to make it to the ride day :)