police and emergency services games

wengji

Likes Bikes and Dirt
This year we are holding the 30th nsw police and emergency services games and we are holding an all mountain races at ourimbah state forest on Tuesday the 25th of March. To be eligible to enter you must work of an emergency service ie police, ambulance, firies, ses, rural fire service, customs or have a family member who does.

Registration forms are found on

http://nswpolicegames.com.au/

wengji

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Interested. Would this be suitable for a 5" trail bike (Trance), or would I be a bit outgunned?
That should be perfect. The track is about 4.5kms long and starts at the top of the downhill track where we are using the dh bline so everything is rollable or if you have the talent jumpable it then goes over to a switch back section and then onto the xc trail. So a trance would be perfect

blacksp20

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Will the course be similar to the all mountain course being used on the Australia Day weekend?

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
I hosted a downhill race for these games a few years back and to this day it is still one of the most fun days I've run. It wasn't a massive group but damn it was fun and had an awesome vibe all day long. Get along and enjoy it if you're eligible.

wengji

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Will the course be similar to the all mountain course being used on the Australia Day weekend?
From what I have seen of the trailsl which is being used for the rollercoast round at ourimbah, our track takes in some of both.

Filthyfrother

Likes Bikes
Hey James.. What's the run down for the day? Doesn't tell much on the games site. How many runs? What sort of time schedule for practise runs and will there be any shuttles? Sorry to be a punish, just that Myself and a mate are on shift that day and weighing up if We can afford, or justify a day off.. Cheers

wengji

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey James.. What's the run down for the day? Doesn't tell much on the games site. How many runs? What sort of time schedule for practise runs and will there be any shuttles? Sorry to be a punish, just that Myself and a mate are on shift that day and weighing up if We can afford, or justify a day off.. Cheers
Practice will be all morning and there will be a shuttle available to get back up the top, we were considering running two tracks and having a race run on each but so far most people I have spoken to want one track and two runs but can be changed on the day if we want.

Filthyfrother

Likes Bikes
Practice will be all morning and there will be a shuttle available to get back up the top, we were considering running two tracks and having a race run on each but so far most people I have spoken to want one track and two runs but can be changed on the day if we want.
sweet! pretty sure you will see us there.. cheers

wengji

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Okay less than a month to go, registration has opened and now defense personal how are based in NSW are eligible to join us in the games

wengji

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The police games committee has decided that you have to register online before the race. So no on the day registration will be happening. So please register befpre the day and bring you receipt to prove registration as some times im not updated with who has registered for the event

wengji

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Just tp let you all know the 22nd of March at 3pm is when registration closes so of you wish to race please register befpre then.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
I'm so bummed about this, I just had knee surgery last week, don't think I'm going to bounce back in time :(

On a side note, they're apparently having trouble getting numbers for the xterra duathlon so if you were considering it for a warm up, get in there and help save the event!

Sent from my Xperia Go using Tapatalk