Polygon Collosus DH9

heavyp

You heard it here first
Saw a pic on vitalmtb the other day but it was a close up of the shock area which was a muddy mess, and you could not tell what was going on so here it is in all its glory

1016835_10151531455701977_729162307_n.jpg

Last edited:

No Skid Marks

Blue Mountain Bikes Brooklyn/Lahar/Kowa/PO1NT Raci
If they put a little link between the top of the seat stay and other link,they could've tailored leverage curve to whatever they wanted. Possibly doesn't need it, and would just add an extra pivot and possible royalties I suppose.
Looks good, low central weight.

rider124

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i feel sorry for the shock. things gonna get so clogged with crap

apart from that, it looks interesting...

Mitch243

Likes Bikes and Dirt
My Polygon is currently contesting my Charge for favourite bike. Interested to see where this brand goes.

Guessing that it'll be like their other bikes and come stock with a mud guard.

Sanders.

Likes Dirt
Liking that they are attaching the BB to the frame, it's not floating like my current one... Definitely effects the pedaling IMO. Would love to ride it at some point to compare!

driftking

Wheel size expert
air shock and all, wonder if he will go back to coil for the wc races
Will be interesting, air shocks really are getting to the point of been so similar performance wise, bos said years ago they wont go air unless they see an advantage over the coil, so its promising to see them doing it. I think we are getting to the point now where the difference is so small hitting a rogue rock will probably make more difference.

Mick also is all about the clock more than feel, he says that in a recent video that he will choose kit by the clock not feel, so while the coil may feel better if the air gets him down quicker I have no doubt he will take the air.

Interview is here if interested. Skip to 12:30min in if you want to just hear him talk about choosing the clock over feel.
[video=youtube;_BGHopQRXuA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BGHopQRXuA[/video]

Last edited:

riderseventy7

Likes Dirt
Will be interesting, air shocks really are getting to the point of been so similar performance wise, bos said years ago they wont go air unless they see an advantage over the coil, so its promising to see them doing it. I think we are getting to the point now where the difference is so small hitting a rogue rock will probably make more difference.

Mick also is all about the clock less than feel, he says that in a recent video that he will choose kit by the clock not feel, so while the coil may feel better if the air gets him down quicker I have no doubt he will take the air.

Sorry for not having anything to add related to the thread subject, but dude, the word you are looking for is "being".

Last edited: