poor bighit

Gutty

Likes Bikes and Dirt
CHEWY said:
but in 2 months he got it lucky again.
More like 4 ! It's pretty fucked up :( (and i did it start of december)

Also, i've done the same job for 14 years, not too much luck involved in the owning of my toys :wink:

kalem

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Gutty said:
So next time i have my fork off the WR i better whack it on my FRM and take a pic so everyone can debate weather or not it's real over at pinkbike. What do ya reckon guys ?? :wink:
do it!! I love how everyone goes nuts over that shit. Every forum has a 100+ reply thread with everyone having a cry about snapping of the headtube and 'wrecking' the geometry...

Gutty

Likes Bikes and Dirt
kalem said:
do it!! I love how everyone goes nuts over that shit. Every forum has a 100+ reply thread with everyone having a cry about snapping of the headtube and 'wrecking' the geometry...
OK, gotta grease my headset bearings on the WR before i start riding again so i'll do it just to put a smile on yer face Kalem :wink: Should i use the WR front brake too ??

S.

ex offender
Gutty said:
kalem said:
OK, gotta grease my headset bearings on the WR before i start riding again so i'll do it just to put a smile on yer face Kalem :wink: Should i use the WR front brake too ??
Yes, and the front wheel!

Take off the exhaust and ziptie it under the seat just for a laugh... somebody will decide that you just photoshopped the engine out.

CHEWY

Eats Squid
Socket said:
Gutty said:
kalem said:
Yes, and the front wheel!

Take off the exhaust and ziptie it under the seat just for a laugh... somebody will decide that you just photoshopped the engine out.
while ur at it ziptie the platics and seat on too, that would look mad shit.
pushy with radiator shrouds :shock:

hardtail free rider

Likes Bikes and Dirt
omg i have a bmx at home, with forks and a rea shok :shock: off a moto. it looks so stupid, but it all works well. but i dont have any pics of it yet.......

hardtail free rider

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yeh andrew its me dan, the bmx has been made by apollo. and it has a single pivot style swing arm(not like the 222) but it still rides well