Port Macq 12hr!

DaGonz

Eats Squid
Thanks for the back-up plan guys, would be great to find a friend for the whole trip though. Did I mention extensive library of 80's One hit wonders. As a taste, the training theme from "Rocky 4", ehh!! If that aint a deal clincher then I dont know what is:D
Good lord... I think I'd rather walk home!! :)

Cheers
Spoonie

seanb888

Likes Bikes
Good lord... I think I'd rather walk home!! :)

Cheers
Spoonie
And I thought it was the rain at the 24hour that caused all my mates to be busy for this one.

Poison-Unskinnybob....no? :confused:
Hall and Oats-Out of Touch....?
I know...Real Life-Send me an Angel....? :eek:

Must stop this, not really doing myself any favors in the "find a travelling companion stakes"

Cheers Sean

seanb888

Likes Bikes
Hi all
All jokes about bad music aside.....would still like to sort out a carpool for next weekend

cheers Sean

Schatzy1

Likes Bikes
Hi all
All jokes about bad music aside.....would still like to sort out a carpool for next weekend

cheers Sean
Sean,

Mate I would love to join you, however I aint sure if I could survive a whole 12 hour on my own at this stage of my riding, maybe 6 hours would be fine but 12 hours I might be suffering, especially with the mont the next weekend after.

mr-grumpy

Likes Bikes
Da Gonz, EBUK, the Good Doctor and I will be hitting up the beach at North Haven for a couple of hours on Saturday afternoon on the way through if any one else wants to join us.

Rode Tele Point with the Green Lantern at christmas, single speed was plenty good fun. looking forward to another chance to rip his legs off - there's something I dot get to do very often!

seanb888

Likes Bikes
Sean,

Mate I would love to join you, however I aint sure if I could survive a whole 12 hour on my own at this stage of my riding, maybe 6 hours would be fine but 12 hours I might be suffering, especially with the mont the next weekend after.
Great night riding practice for the mont. And you can stop and take a break any time you want in this format. Or have a crack at the 6 hour. Either way, I am heading up saturday about 11ish and you are welcome to join. Let me know if you decide to go, here or on 0405309976

Cheers, Sean

Dreggsy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Lights

I'll have 2 sets of AY-UP lights for people to borrow if needed,

Lemme know, 1st come, 1st served.

osmooian

Cannon Fodder
Just figured I'd put a little post in as this is my first official mountain bike enduro (Did a 24hr adventure race but that was I think about 6hrs on the bike... total) I'll be in the 12 hour solo class riding a Merida, I'm over 6 foot tall and I'm a ranga so I'll be easy to spot so please feel free to offer any advice or say gday...

I'm putting my money on Red_Racer for the win, I just moved to Port and every local I have spoken to believes he has it in the bag..

RED_RACER

Likes Dirt
I'm putting my money on Red_Racer for the win, I just moved to Port and every local I have spoken to believes he has it in the bag..
There are quite a few quick teams that are going for the overall win this year as there is extra cash on this. It should be a close race, I cant wait to see how it all unfolds...

Im hoping the solo riders win overall!

Dreggsy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Any idea on how long/ short the lap is?

What tyre pressures should I run and which tyres should I use?

chops007

Likes Dirt
Any idea on how long/ short the lap is?

What tyre pressures should I run and which tyres should I use?
im pretty sure each lap is of the same length, depending on how high u rail berms.
thumb pressure on black rubber would be the best 4 the this track.

ill see you boys there>>>>> ill be running the CHOP SHOP
port mac special>>>> lamb chops marinated in custard, garnished with broccoli.

chops

Dreggsy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
awesome

awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome.

fun fun fun.

damned flu the sickness hit me at approx 5:30
I was just cruising around though.