VIC Positions Vacant at ISI Advanced Bicycle Carrier Systems - Melbourne

gcouyant

Farkin Advertiser
Business has been very kind to us but we just can't keep up with demand for our bicycle carriers. It's time to grow again....

We at ISI manufacture the world's strongest, zero hassle bicycle carriers that are the most gentle on a bicycle and have three positions available and these are based in the Melbourne suburb of Templestowe - 100m from the Yarra MTB trail network.

Some background - The applicants must be cyclists because only a cycling enthusiast knows exactly what is important in a world class bicycle carrier. Ideally a 4x4 enthusiast who is into adventure travelling as well because you will have experienced and understand how hard remote travel can be on equipment as well as just how important zero hassle is out there. We're after people who understand that innovation and attention to detail is all important.

• Welding Guru - Another top class welding technician to join the manufacturing team. MIG on 100% Australian steel using Australian wire. If you're young then at least a proven talent please. Competitor in World Skills or similar.
  • Packaging and Dispatch Dude - Yes, we take this seriously. Duties will be to preassemble carrier sub assemblies prior to boxing in order to make life easy for our customers. Booking couriers etc and liaising back with our wonderful and beautiful admin and me.
  • Production Technician - There are some 80 individual components that go to make our carriers and we need another keen technician who has an eye for detail and an ability to work quickly and accurately with steel. Duties will include operating a cold saw, grinder, linisher and drill.
Whilst these positions are full time, I'm happy to accommodate the right person with flexibility. We enjoy some of the best coffee in Melbourne, there's always good music playing and when we're up to date with production, hit sensational single-track in Melbourne.

If you would like to join our vibrant and enthusiastic team then please forward me your professional resume - and because we take the personal side of things seriously, a note about your interests.

Cheers
George
Email: gc@isi-carriers.com