Possibly stolen stuff on bookface

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Fucken prick, needs to get the right colours or he can fuck off.
Seems he can pull a mono, more of a reason for me to hate him :mad:
maybe, but something tells me the next few pics in the series were where he loops it, and falls backwards onto his foreshortened head.

FigBo0T

Puts verniers on his headtube
This one seems worth a mention.

Popped up on BucksFace a few hours ago.
Same photos and text have been in an ad on Gumtree for a month. I've had it in my watch list for a couple of weeks, and today decided I might go look at it.

..... and then I decided not to.

*price went up $100 today.

safreek

This one seems worth a mention.

Popped up on BucksFace a few hours ago.
Same photos and text have been in an ad on Gumtree for a month. I've had it in my watch list for a couple of weeks, and today decided I might go look at it.

View attachment 358035

..... and then I decided not to.

*price went up $100 today.
Hey figgy, don't it shit you when they bump a price, even if it's still a good deal they can get fuckt. Looks nice

Last edited:

safreek

Thats a sweet old school free ride rig. Would suit @safreek perfectly.
Are you sure you are not my partner, you know me soooo well.
But yes I would love that bike, I was too skint to buy the prophet is this us not doable.
You may laff but there is an enduro coming soon , shall put dual crown on in the new year and whack the shermies on something, fuck sherms look mad

FigBo0T

Are you sure you are not my partner, you know me soooo well.
But yes I would love that bike, I was too skint to buy the prophet is this us not doable.
You may laff but there is an enduro coming soon , shall put dual crown on in the new year and whack the shermies on something, fuck sherms look mad
I resemble these remarks. I really like that Haro, and it's 20 minutes away, but the seller's sketch is still on me from the message exchange yesterday ...... and I'm also frothing over a Prophet .... which is an hour away ...

FigBo0T

Hey figgy, don't it shit you when they bump a price, even if it's still a good deal they can get fuckt. Looks nice
It's still $500 on Gumtree. I reckon I was the first bite for a while, and he/she/it got inspired. The person who replied to me didn't write the ad details.

safreek

I resemble these remarks. I really like that Haro, and it's 20 minutes away, but the seller's sketch is still on me from the message exchange yesterday ...... and I'm also frothing over a Prophet .... which is an hour away ...
Oh dude, fuck the haro over a prophet, jump in that car of yours and get the Cannondale. I give you permission

FigBo0T

Oh dude, fuck the haro over a prophet, jump in that car of yours and get the Cannondale. I give you permission
Thank you. I was already at that decision, just juggling finances, and hoping it doesn't go in the next couple of days.

The Haro has been taken down from both sites in the last hour or so..

FigBo0T

FigBo0T

Anyone lost a Dartmoor?
Posted at 4 AM. Photos taken at night/inside/not taken by someone who knows bikes. Detailed spec list .....

Small Mens size .... seems legit

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
Anyone lost a Dartmoor?
Posted at 4 AM. Photos taken at night/inside/not taken by someone who knows bikes. Detailed spec list .....

View attachment 358453

Small Mens size .... seems legit

I'd say Casey would know who the real owner is. I was able to keep tracks for quiet a few years of where and who had what. Ever after they got resold etc.

FigBo0T

I'd say Casey would know who the real owner is. I was able to keep tracks for quiet a few years of where and who had what. Ever after they got resold etc.
Is Casey the importer? The seller has a Scott carbon roadie for sale too. Same type of photography. Advertised multiple times. If they are stolen, he's ballsy.