Post count not going up?

Goudgey

Likes Dirt
I've noticed that my post count isnt increasing despite posting in numerous threads. Can anyone explain this - perhaps one of the mods?

n.b. - I'm not into post whoring but wouldnt mind lifting increasing my tally from 17 so people dont think i'm such a noob!

cheers
JB

M.artin

Arrow Racing
Does your post count really matter, You should be here on more of a bike interest point more so than your post count...:confused:

Thats the way I see it.

Alec McJo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Okay, first of all get over it!

Second, Off Topic posts don't count towards your post count.

Goudgey

Likes Dirt
A McJo - nothing to get over mate. I just posted a question that I didnt know the answer to. No harm in that. Thanks for clarifying why it hasnt gone up though.

-Jordan-

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Your last 58 posts have been in Off Topic forum. Off Topic doesn't count towards the post count.

Edit: Didn't see it was answered... going blind. :eek:

Last edited:

Alec McJo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
A McJo - nothing to get over mate. I just posted a question that I didnt know the answer to. No harm in that. Thanks for clarifying why it hasnt gone up though.
Yeah, sorry. But after a while of being on Farkin you sorta get sick of people asking why their post count doesn't get bigger because they believe in the picture Villy posted :D

Rik

logged out
Asking why your postcount hasn't gone up makes you more a n00b than having a low postcount.
ZING!
:p

hubbie

Forever 1,337
oh give him a break, post count can be a good indication of your dedication to the site and shows experience.

on the other hand, mine is just cos my e-penis is huuuggeee

Alec McJo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
oh give him a break, post count can be a good indication of your dedication to the site and shows experience.

on the other hand, mine is just cos my e-penis is huuuggeee
That and you own an STP :D

3.21 Posts a day!! :p