Post OUR Rides

---Matt---

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It's too hot to ride so I'll post this up for anyone interested. It's from the Mt Buller opening couple days which happened to be awesome fun and I can't wait to get back out there. It's 3 of the bikes Benj and I have made that are currently in service and being ridden by Myself, Wkkie and Benj (in that order, left to right). Feel free to post up any comments/questions.

So here they are:

Hope you like!

---Matt---

---Matt---

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The dually eats bumps like a Balfa BB7. ie. very well! :) and pedals well too. However it's a little top heavy and just heavy in general but we're working on that on a future project... ;)

---Matt---

Likes Bikes and Dirt
whats the middle bike??
I'll assume you mean what's it for? It's meant to be a do-it-all hardtail so it's got a slightly longer back end than a street bike, slightly steeper head angle than a DH hardtail and the ability to put the seat up and ride it XC (it's still heavy though).

Wayne (Wkkie) is over 6'2" tall so it's a pretty big bike but it's good fun and seemed to work pretty well on the weekend.

Here's a pic:

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
yes it is isn't it liam?

what happened to the 66's?
Because it's a "do it all" bike, I went with the Talas' for the versatility of the travel adjust. Turns out it's a nice weight saving for the front end too!

pinned--->

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Unreal bikes dude. The shock placement on the dual suspension looks a little high. What’s the small bump sensitivity like? I’m very impressed with that hardtail dude! it looks awesome. :D

---Matt---

Likes Bikes and Dirt
We designed the pivot placement was based on the swingarm angle at sag that we figured would be the best for absorbing high speeds bumps, large or small. So far we haven't experienced any negative effects of the high pivot that we can tell. It's MUCH better over the bumps than my old D8 and very similar to my Canfield F1.

VW NUT

Likes Bikes and Dirt
U guys frames r holding out so well... Last time i spoke to u at iRide u just couldn't break 'em :eek:

---Matt---

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Very nice. Have you got a closer picture of the first bike?
The first bike being the one on the left? Here ya go, excuse the crappy photoshop work. Since this photo I've changed the bars and rear wheel. If you wanna see the frame build check my signature (if you haven't already seen it).