Post the best pictures you've ever taken

cellardoor

Likes Dirt
Solarised? What's with the white circle?
Over exposed the background so when I solarised it the clock tower would look like a skeleton. Then I droped a 20cent piece on the print before I solarised it to make that white circle (it was ment to look like a moon)
Its not that great compared to what Im doing these days but it was the first good art piece I ever did and it still informs the work I do today.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Nice shot...is that during a marathon drinking session???
That was about 3 hours after I stopped drinking with you on Tuesday. I thought I'd stopped lastnight, but aftert eh pub tonight I'm now back at Nicho's drinking again. When will it stop?

Pete J

loves his dog

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Wahey, Bigpond have finally given me back my bandwidth (bloody re-sizing!) so I can actually look at this thread without it taking a day and a half!

Theres been some cracking shots so far. Heres a few of mine, nothing special but even hacks like myself can impress themselves occasionally...

Waterfall just outside Luang Prabang, Laos 2001

View from the door to the local pub. Shetland 2001

Working on the National (now NAB) building, Melbourne 2005 - Shame I only had a 2Mp camera-phone on me but c'est la vie

My Uncle Barry during his 60th Birthday celebrations, Glenlivet 2006 - agian the only camera I had handy was my phone :rolleyes:

keepin it real

Likes Dirt
I think this is one the best pictures i've ever taken. I took it on the Georgina River, which is near the N.T/QLD border :) Enjoy

Last edited: