Post the cool 26" ride you got cheap because most drank the bigger wheel cool aid.

MarioM

Likes Dirt
Recently in the market for an XC bike and scored a great deal on this Avanti Vapour26.2 . A few mods later its sitting how i want . Then as i sold a trance i picked this merida 96 up this weekend - its in as new condition . This one will be the main race bike and i will leave it in its current 3 x 10 state as its in as new condition super light and super quick after having a quick ride today to get it all setup .

Attachments

MrZ32

Likes Dirt
in the end, i have spent way too much on it, but it is an amazing bike to ride. But the wheels were 30% off and the bike was 50% off (due to the 26 wheel size... but its just makes the thing so much more agile on the tight trails)... but there is only the frame, shock and carbon cranks that are left standard on this thing...

even the pike's and shock's internals are far from standard...

sorry for the dirty pics... was just before it scored a wash (as it does after every ride)

SummitFever

Eats Squid
... This one will be the main race bike and i will leave it in its current 3 x 10 state as its in as new condition super light and super quick after having a quick ride today to get it all setup .
Did you pick that up in Canberra? There was one in Canberra for $1500 which seemed like an awesome deal until a mate saw them new for $2k on bike exchange.

Ugh I'm confused whether to buy rock shocks kage rc or vivid coil... reviews are even.. just the pricing.. will it make a difference between them? Is the top and bottom stroke really worth it?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Ugh I'm confused whether to buy rock shocks kage rc or vivid coil... reviews are even.. just the pricing.. will it make a difference between them? Is the top and bottom stroke really worth it?
Wrong thread dude. But ask yourself do you like to have the top of your end stroked? And do you like to have your bottom stroked? If you were paying for someone to touch you, would you pay extra to have the top and bottom stroked?

Anyway have a look on the parts thread/forum and some of the ride style specific areas. It is more likely you will get a serious answer there's....

But personally I like to be stroked all over. Some people call it patting the poodle..its fun but it ain't free.

Jetzki

Squid
10733920_787857387923799_4125941154199445134_o.jpg

Just finished this new rig. Looks the goods! Cost next to nothing. Time to go smash some posers! cherrrrrrrrr