Post the cool 26" ride you got cheap because most drank the bigger wheel cool aid.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
:doh: hopefully the wannabes have their phone handy, for when they catch up to your bloody, mangled corpse :thumb:

robbie b

Likes Bikes
26er

I bought this 2013 lapierre spicy 26er late 2013 for $2300 brand new, spent way too much on it but it's a pretty wicked bike to ride a bit portly on flatter trails but awesome when gravity takes over.
but I have that 650b itch and I'm gonna start the transition with a 650b fork and wheel set followed by a frame eventually

Attachments

robbie b

Likes Bikes
26er

I bought this 2013 lapierre spicy towards the end of 2013 for $2300 was kinda at the start of the 650b hype and I really wanted to own a 26 inch before they faded away, I put way too much cash into it on the usual search for the perfect rig and it is a pretty sweet ride, it's a bit portly on the climbs but descends like a boss unless I'm pulling I the anchors too hard cos I've hit my limits.
but the 650b itch has got to me and I'm currently considering a transition to the bigger wheels starting with a fork and wheelset that I'll run on the front if it feels better and followed by a frame eventually, I reckon that's the best way to hide a new bike from the missus

Attachments

bowtajzane

Likes Dirt
Holly crap Rone, how many Turners do you own. ........
Dave should give you a few freebies for being a ambassador of his fine work:hail:

rone

Eats Squid
Re: the Voodoo - it was cheap because I'm generous... nothing to do with obsolescence
And I appreciate it most sincerely. She's such a fun little unit. Gone to a good home, so she has.

Holly crap Rone, how many Turners do you own. ........
Dave should give you a few freebies for being a ambassador of his fine work:hail:
Currently four and a half: Flux, Sultan, 5.Spot and Rail, plus an incomplete DHR project. A Cyclosys might have to be added at some point. Reckon i've found my brand.

mitchy_

Llama calmer
my lowly 26'er... :pout:

i paid good money for most of the gear; only just now realising i got a good deal on the frame and fork, the 26" specific bits. :thumb:

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Some hopes on arch would really set that thing off. 26 should be cheap as, you should look into it.

Jezza K

Likes Dirt
DSC_0284.jpg

Bought an old stumpy just over a week ago. Still haven't taken it for a proper spin....and yes I have already replaced the green grips

Last edited: