post your 4X machines

ogjon

Likes Dirt
You will find that's wrong I have the 07 glory FR 0
They have 8inches in the rear and 7inches up front. The downhill one has 8inch up front and 8.8 in the rear.
While I used mine for 4x and dual slalom at interschools it is purely a dh/fr bike and quite a beefed up one at that.
that said they are quite a nice bike to ride and even though mine came in at 22kg I did quite well in dual slalom with it and the bike floats through the air, it is a very nice bike for jumping and FR. I have to say given the steep HA and ridiculously short wheelbase it rode dh great and I enjoyed the playfulness of it.
I am surprised that even owning the bike you dont know the travel it has??? the forks could be 6 as mine was the higher model I used 66 ATA which are 7 but the rear is definitely 8 inches, its even on the bike near the shock that number 8.0 maestro is the travel the dh version will say 8.8.
I think rock it what your doing now they are a fun bike and pedal fairly well. But you will be pleasantly surprised with a more 4x slope style bike.

The domain fork on mine only has 6" travel & the fox float DHX 4.0 out back is 5" travel.
& yes I've measured the travel.

22kg ouch, mine weights 17kg

Last edited: