Post your all mountain bike

Here is my ride,

2013 GT Force 3.0

I have only changed the following;

• Nuke proof bars
  • Nuke proof Proton peddles
  • SLX shadow Rear derailleur
  • NS bikes trail master on zee rear and SLX hubs (26 inch)
  • Maxxis ardent 26 x 2.4 exo front, 2.25 ardent exo or 2.35 Larsen on the rear (both Tubeless)
  • Garmin 810 computer (this floats between the 24inch BMX, the road bike and the MTB)
  • Some red pin strips on the top tube.

Other wise its stock. It keeps me entertained.

Had it 12 months and ridden it 1100 klms so far, I hope I sized the image correctly for the forum.

P.S. I love bright colours!

Attachments

Last edited:

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
My Force 3 served me well for years.

Try 1 X 10 sometime...
Mine still is. Even going 2x10 was a huge improvement. Am looking for cheap 2nd hand Type 2 to go 1x now.

Try a dropper post some time...eh indica, you'd agree :boink:

indica

Serial flasher
Mine still is. Even going 2x10 was a huge improvement. Am looking for cheap 2nd hand Type 2 to go 1x now.

Try a dropper post some time...eh indica, you'd agree :boink:
I have one. Need to get the seal replaced but still don't really see the point

No Skid Marks

Blue Mountain Bikes Brooklyn/Lahar/Kowa/PO1NT Raci
Bigger wheels than my Heckler, and about an inch bigger gap between seat tube and rear tyre.
With such long chainstays how hard is it to get up into manual?
That's an ace looking jigger anyhoo......
Chainstays are a touch long at 440mm(17.3"), but it seems to ride alright. I'm used to longish stays from high pivot bikes. My Zerode gets longish, whereas this stay about the same. I am going to see if they can make me a shorter swingarm. I have a sub 17" 160mm 27" wheeled Cavalerie AM/Enduro bike coming, so I'll see what I prefer first.
I think BB height is about 34cm. Alright for pedaling in rocks, not 4X low though.

Oh, seat tube doesn't head straight for BB shell, oops, never mind.....
Yeah bit of an elusion that.

lautero

Squid
My new (been in the shop window for a year) enduro expert evo

Coming from a variety of shitty old garage sale bikes, to a stumpy fsr last year, now to this has been a pretty big learning curve. I've got a lot of reading ahead of me to try and dial in this damned suspension.

tasty.dirt74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
]

Coming from a variety of shitty old garage sale bikes, to a stumpy fsr last year, now to this has been a pretty big learning curve. I've got a lot of reading ahead of me to try and dial in this damned suspension.
That is a step up from the "shitty old garage sale bikes" !!:thumb:

HimynameisMike

Likes Dirt
be a maverick, keep the reflectors, and add the glittery tassels to the handlebars :thumb: amazing bike though, I got my hands on a '11 Enduro Expert earlier this year - can't believe how capable the bike is!