Post your all mountain bike

sawnoff666

Likes Dirt
Slight update. Been riding tubeless for a while now. Set it up my own ghetto way and haven't had a single problem. Just put on a Charge Spoon seat and feels much more comfortable than the standard giant seat. It was to wide and felt like I was riding a horse. This bike rides so good. For the price the Reigns can't be beaten.
Here's a quick clip I made riding it.
http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?288304-Self-Filmed-on-the-new-Reign
And some pics.

Attachments

marc.r

Likes Dirt
^^^ 2015 reign 2 has my vote for bike of the year. for $3000 upfront and some pocket change for a NW ring its an absolute monster! not to mention the cheapest reign has the best paint job imo. I just wish I could ride mine as well as you can ride yours!

i noticed you destickered your rims! I did mine too. Just left that little bit where the valve stem is so I can pick it out quicker! now they are destickered I find myself checking out upgrade rims online more often.

haltz

Likes Dirt
Slight update. Been riding tubeless for a while now. Set it up my own ghetto way and haven't had a single problem. Just put on a Charge Spoon seat and feels much more comfortable than the standard giant seat. It was to wide and felt like I was riding a horse. This bike rides so good. For the price the Reigns can't be beaten.
Here's a quick clip I made riding it.
http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?288304-Self-Filmed-on-the-new-Reign
And some pics.
Definitely the better of the colour schemes! Where'd you pick it up from?

fat_panda

Squid
some updated pics on my 2015 GT sensor 650b.

fox 32s has replaced the noodley RS sektors and 1x10 narrow wide has been installed

tasty.dirt74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
2012 Enduro, upgraded

Finally got the wheels built ! 1600gr wheelweight

The forks arrived a couple of weeks before the rims arrived, so they went on straight away!

Excuse the mudguard, it was wet out..

6tag_070115-153401.jpgWP_20150107_001.jpg
Sorry about the size of the pics, straight off the phone,

Last edited:

Jeffgre_6163

Likes Dirt
Finally got the wheels built ! 1600gr wheelweight
Oh no!
Please dont let it be true!
You didn't put light Bicycles rims on your bike did you?
You know they will shatter the instant you land a drop bigger than 6 inches and the razor sharp shards will pierce your spleen : )

tasty.dirt74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Oh no!
You know they will shatter the instant you land a drop bigger than 6 inches and the razor sharp shards will pierce your spleen : )
Yeah, Outtacontrol has been nothing but positive about them !:mmph:

sawnoff666

Likes Dirt
Definitely the better of the colour schemes! Where'd you pick it up from?
The look of the bike is what got me interested in it in the first place. Saw it in the window of the Giant store in Sydney and checked it out and I was sold. Ended up buying it at The Bike Shed Mortdale. That's my local store and always look after me with good prices and service.

Fish90

Likes Dirt
So finally jumped on a 650b and retired my stumpjumper which my mate promptly took off my hands. Its a work in progress but heres my GT sensor elite 2015 S frame.

Mods so far.

Anodized blue 180mm rotors
Andodized blue seat clamp
Centrelock to 6 bolt adapter
110mm DNM dropper
T.H.E thin line grips.
Crank brothers candy
Jetblack Blue pedals ( spare )
1x10 single front chain ring ( not yet installed )

Mods to Come.
Stem
Tubeless
Front forks possibly a 34 Kashima or a Marzocchi 350

So far the bike has been great and loving the performance, its not as light as my 2014 stumpjumper evo (12,2kgs) but meh its more than what my skills can handle anyway. GT @ 13.4kgs

Cheers
Geez nice set up with the GT and Evo mate (little bit jelous!) I don't mind my set up tho, works well for me with the van ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420618983.382155.jpg

ScooterXC

Likes Dirt
Oh no!
As long as you don't try and go too light, my mistake.. Rear cracked right through after a pretty heavy hit on a root.. I was more annoyed at myself trying to go light than the rim itself
Shows how good my old Sram Rise rims were on the hardtail with taking an absolute hounding (good RnD always reflects price I guess)

shannon23455

Likes Dirt
So after parting ways with my 2013 sight finally got to pick up the new ride.
2015 carbon range. Still have to fiddle with set up. But initial impressions are fantastic.

image.jpg

crim 87

Likes Dirt
So after parting ways with my 2013 sight finally got to pick up the new ride.
2015 carbon range. Still have to fiddle with set up. But initial impressions are fantastic.

View attachment 305498

congrats man test rode one of these not to long ago and they rip but can't decide what to get next way to many decisions.(transition patrol , enduro elite 650b , banshee rune/spitty , focus sam , devinci spartan there's to many good bikes out these days) hard to go past one of these for the build spec , carbon frame and the price

shannon23455

Likes Dirt
congrats man test rode one of these not to long ago and they rip but can't decide what to get next way to many decisions.(transition patrol , enduro elite 650b , banshee rune/spitty , focus sam , devinci spartan there's to many good bikes out these days) hard to go past one of these for the build spec , carbon frame and the price
There's far too many nice bikes out there these days. Having the sight made my decision to stick with norco a little easier.