Post your all mountain bike

adjhill

Cannon Fodder
Trek Remedy 9.8

IMG_1573.jpg
A few upgrades - Renthal carbon bars, ODI grips, Nextie carbon 40mm rims, I9 hubs, nukeproof 30mm stem and seat.

Really fun bike.

Mr Carlton Dry

Likes Bikes
Can you give us a ride report ? Looking to pick one of these up later this year .
Better than I expected! Climbs really well and descends even better. If I were to change anything it would be the 175mm crank arms as they seem
to bottom out easily. I normally run with 165mm and have never had an issue. Weight comes in at 13.9kg really no need to lighten it further as it feels
really nimble on any trail already.

Nutta

Squid

My Ibis Mojo HD.
Have been riding this for a bit more than a year and slowly upgrading parts.

This is how it was set up when I bought it.

Brief specs.
Pike 160mm 27.5
Monarch+ debonair 8.5 x 2.5
Reverb
X0 trail brakes
XX1 crank
X0 derailleur
Kore bar/stem/grips

Currently running 26er haven wheels in 160mm rear travel mode, but I have a set of LB 30mm rims on DT240s in 27.5 which I have used in the past with a fox rp23 7.875x2.0 (140mm travel) and a Cane Creek DB air 7.875x2.25 (150mm travel).

Pretty happy with the current set up but it would be nice to run the 27.5 wheels with this much travel, they are a much nicer wheel and the havens break a spoke every second ride.

Haven't really got any more upgrades in mind except maybe some better 26 inch wheels. Maybe light bike 35mm or similar

All in all this is an awesome bike and gets ridden everywhere from xc-ish stuff to enduro races and some dh style shuttles. Only thing i would change would be longer reach. Maybe i need the new HD3!!

FuTAnT

Likes Dirt
All in all this is an awesome bike and gets ridden everywhere from xc-ish stuff to enduro races and some dh style shuttles. Only thing i would change would be longer reach. Maybe i need the new HD3!!
I've got the first version of the HD and after riding it for a few years I agree. They have lengthened the reach a bit on the HD3 and I even think I would go to an XL instead.

I actually think the HD1 and HD2 look better than the HD3 though.

Markee

Likes Dirt
Markee - are you happy with the Trail-X guide? am looking for a new one.
Sure am mate. Wish I had of made sure of my order as I got the one with the larger bash guard made for a max 38t chain ring so it looks a bit bulky that's all. Otherwise it does its job keeping the chain in check well and protecting the chainring.

mason33

Likes Dirt
I feel SB66's are going to be cool for a long time to come. Just so sick! Second hand I presume? Enjoy it mate! :rockon:
Thanks mate :) I bought it second hand towards the start of this year and I'm very happy with it. It's always a shame to get it dirty and would be great to have a spare one in my shed just to look at.