Post your all mountain bike

Ackland

chats d'élevage
Ok, good to know. Didn't realise the chainrings where compatible.
The 11 speed teeth of the front chain ring would work with any other thicker chain combo eg 10spd or 9spd...
the tooth profile would however be optimised for an 11 speed chain

I can see that XX1 cranks "would" work with a type 2 10 Speed setup but I dare say that it would not be optimal....

I'm still not sold on XX1. I used to run 1x9... 1x10 is a luxury.... 1x11 seems a bit much... especially with that (expensive to replace) dinner plate cassette...

Wellsey

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The 11 speed teeth of the front chain ring would work with any other thicker chain combo eg 10spd or 9spd...
the tooth profile would however be optimised for an 11 speed chain

I can see that XX1 cranks "would" work with a type 2 10 Speed setup but I dare say that it would not be optimal....

I'm still not sold on XX1. I used to run 1x9... 1x10 is a luxury.... 1x11 seems a bit much... especially with that (expensive to replace) dinner plate cassette...
Yep, read some more on this today. Seems generally accepted that the narrower teeth on the XX1 chainring coupled with the wider spaced 9 or 10spd chain will increase drivetrain wear drastically. More slop side to side I guess?

JBR

Likes Dirt
No idea. I weigh 102kg so it's moot really.
My guess would be between 12 and 12.5. I have a similar build.

Johnny- at 102 kegs and if you like to push it hard you would really benefit from a set of 34's on the front of that bad boy. The difference is like night and day

toofar22

Likes Dirt
Intense Tracer 275, not as a quality of a build as old mate on the page before, however am totally happy with this bike. It shreds.

Not sure on weight, will add weighing it to my to do list.

Groupset = x9,
Forks = Rockshox Revelation Dual Air.

photo.jpg

MB

Intense Australia
Love the colour on that T275 mate, Chrome Black looks mad! Have you ridden it yet? Are you as stoked on 27.5 as everybody else that's riding it? I absolutely love my 275 Carbine, it's definitely where its at!

toofar22

Likes Dirt
Love the colour on that T275 mate, Chrome Black looks mad! Have you ridden it yet? Are you as stoked on 27.5 as everybody else that's riding it? I absolutely love my 275 Carbine, it's definitely where its at!
Took it to Lysterfield on Sunday and did a lap of the whole joint incl the Commonwealth games track. Set quite a few PB's on Strava. Very happy with this bike, it climbs, it rolls and it descends. What more do I need? Super ergo's for a bloke from a moto back ground.

N.B. I am not a strava tool, I just use it to see how my fitness is going. I am not a young man any more and my fitness is not what it used to be. Strava helps motivate me to get out there and have a go!

ADD

Likes Dirt
Posted this before but it's had some changes. Might get a better frame one day when I can afford.