Post your all mountain bike

Trialsguy

Rhythm Imports
After 6 months of injuries and not a lot of riding I have been saving and planning this build - my ultimate trail bike. Here it is!
Don't ask me how she rides yet, as I am still recovering from a broken hand so have only played with it on the street. Its insanely plush and throws around like a 26" not a 29er. Busting to get it dirty! Only weighs in at 12.3kg too

Last edited:

MountainBikeMike

Likes Dirt
After 6 months of injuries and not a lot of riding I have been saving and planning this build - my ultimate trail bike. Here it is!
Don't ask me how she rides yet, as I am still recovering from a broken hand so have only played with it on the street. Its insanely plush and throws around like a 26" not a 29er. Busting to get it dirty! Only weighs in at 12.3kg too

QUOTE]

Holy hell. XX1, DBair, new Pikes, new brakes, carbon wheels. What a spec for a equally good bike!

slowmick

38-39"
Wow, just wow. awesome looking bike Trialsguy. Good luck with the hand. If it rides half as good as it looks we won't get the smile of your face with a bat. :thumb:

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Awesome looking, shame about the wheels. Still, I'm happy to look after her for you, until your hand's better. :flypig:

MountainBikeMike

Likes Dirt
amen sister(s).
Sick bikes going round.

Magneto Industries do sticker designs/replacements for your rims for $30. They have a few on their facebook that are so rad. Could do a stealth mat black for that Mojo??

So you send them your sticker put on a piece of paper.They are doing my Flows in a chrome+blue/chrome. Should be sick

Check their facebook they have golt chrome 823's there to.

http://www.magnetoindustries.com.au/custom

slowmick

38-39"
Total Rush are advertising the 2014 Specialized S-WORKS Enduro 29 for an amazing ride away price of just $9999. This allows you to stop for a Latte at 7-11 on your way home with the remains of your 10 large...
:jaw:

Brown Dog

Likes Dirt
780 is fine for AM. I'm running ENVE DH bars uncut at 800mm on my Carbine and I wouldn't change it. If I get on narrow bars it feels awkward now. Wide bars FTW.

By the way, nice bike Browny! How's she ride bro? Are you happy with the new wheel size?
Love the wheel size, at first I couldn't corner the way I used to but didnt take long to over come.

crim 87

Likes Dirt

mate congarts on an amazing bike ive got the comp model and its ace this will be insane with build spec and carbon frame let us know how it goes once u get it out

clydesmcdale

Likes Bikes
Could not be fecked taking decent pictures, nor removing the the lights etc to keep within the photo rules. But here it is (the reason for my laziness is self evident I think)

2012 CANNONDALE JEKYLL CARBON 1
JEKYLL, 150/90MM, BALLISTEC HI-MOD CARBON, BB30, ISCG03, 1.5 SI HEADTUBE
FORK
FOX 32 TALAS CTD, FIT, FACTORY, KASHIMA COATED, 150MM/120MM, 15QR THRU AXLE, 1.5"
CRANK
SRAM S2210, BB30, 36/22
BOTTOM BRACKET
SRAM BB30
SHIFTERS
SRAM X9, DIRECT MOUNT
COG SET
SRAM PG-1070, 11-36, 10-SPEED
CHAIN
KMC X10SL
FRONT DERAILLEUR
SRAM X9, DIRECT MOUNT
REAR DERAILLEUR
SRAM X9 TYPE 2
WHEELSET
SRAM RISE 40, 650B TUBELESS, 15MM FRONT, 142X12MM REAR
TIRES
MAXXIS CROSSMARK, 2.1" TUBELESS
PEDALS
XT TRAIL
BRAKES
FORMULA R1, 180/180MM
HANDLEBAR
RITCHEY, 740
GRIPS
CANNONDALE DUAL LOCKING GRIPS
SADDLE
PROLOGO
SEAT POST
CRANK BROTHERS JOPLIN 4 HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE 100MM DEOP
EXTRAS
HIGH PRESSURE SHOCK PUMP, DYAD REMOTE LEVER, SYNTACE X-12MM REAR AXLE, ETHIRTEEEN TRS 2X GUIDE AND BASHGUARD

May upload better pics with a wilderness background if I get the urge.

Anyway love the bike. Certainly make up for my complete lack of ability. Have not taken it anywhere near it's limits as yet. I reckon the bike's limits are beyond mine.
Now with extra photos, including detail shots of the 650B clearance with 2.1" tyres

Every time I ride it, it reminds me it's better than me. Thinking of getting some 26" wheels and bigger tyres, but the areas i ride the 650B does the job nicely.

MrZ32

Likes Dirt
nice to know it fits a jekyll, might consider trying 650b at some stage now. If i can make one suggestion though, lose the crossmark front tyre, they are a woeful tyre as a steerer (fine as a rear tyre but they just arent designed for grip) , do you think you could fit something like an ardent in there?

I'll be posting some pics of my jekyll next week, once i put on the new pike 160mm forks. Im also planning on running some faster rolling tyres a 2.6 ardent on the front (just for laughs) and a 2.35 ikon on the rear (its the ikon that im hoping will make the difference), they are big tyres but the extra weight should hopefully be offset by the enve wheels.

The hans damphs are not a nice rolling tyre... but they do corner well

Last edited:

phillywa

Likes Dirt
how are you liking your jekylls? Considering buying the 2013 carbon 1 but id like to convert it to 650b, you think theres enough space for a 2.2, 2.35 tyre? Cross width would be 57mm on the back and 59mm on the front.