Post your all mountain bike

mitchy_

Llama calmer
Looks sweet mitchy. How do you like the rev compared to the fox float?
i've only been on a quick burn up to the post office, but i threw it off a few curbs. they feel more compliant with minimal rebound adjustments, both the fox's were a lot bouncier. the 6 setting low speed compression/lockout is fantastic too.

bv500

Likes Bikes
My 2010 Reign 0

Ive been adding gear to it for a while now. This is how it's turned out.

Vivid Air
Sun Ringle Charger Pro's Tubeless
Renthal Fat Bars 750mm
50mm Renthal Stem
Medium Cage X0 Rear Der
22t 32t Font Rings
Gamut Bash Guard
Gamut Dual Chain Guide
Transfil Flying Snake Gear Cable
NC-17 Sud Pro Pedals

20130716_112603 (Medium).jpg20130716_112632 (Medium).jpg20130716_112642 (Medium).jpg

MrZ32

Likes Dirt
Well it's almost ready. .. pick it up tomorrow.
Thanks Tim at ftr for looking after me with this

I can't wait to demolish some trails with this beast now

Upgrade from the carbon jekyll 2 are now
Rockshox pike 160mm forks
Enve wheels with 180mm icetech rotors
Reverb dropper post
Truvativ chain guide / guard
Thompson 70mm stem
Easton carbon bars 710mm

Keeps on getting better and better. .. I guess next will be going full XO gear when mine starts playing up.

dasher.11

Likes Bikes
Went 1x10 on my stumpy a few weeks back.

Changes:
North shore billet bb30 1x10 spider

Raceface xx1 style chaing ring 34t

E13 direct mount guide

Crankbrothers kronolog lever installed to replace the mediocre specialized command post level - much nicer feel

Dare I say she might be finished?

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

phillywa

Likes Dirt

Reverb dropper post
Thompson 70mm stem
Easton carbon bars 710mm

Keeps on getting better and better. .. I guess next will be going full XO gear when mine starts playing up.
Love...this...bike...

Nautonier

Eats Squid

Changes:

E13 direct mount guide

Crankbrothers kronolog lever installed to replace the mediocre specialized command post level - much nicer feel

Nice! Similar to my build in some ways, I went Fox 36s as well and replaced the crappy Command Post. Silly question, but is the 'direct mount' chain guide the one that bolts onto where the front derailleur used to live? Or the ISCG 05 one? Did you try riding it with just the Raceface ring before you also installed a guide?

MrZ32

Likes Dirt

Changes:

E13 direct mount guide

gotta love the 26er stumpy's, a fun bike for sure... too bad they are as rare as hens teeth... hence why i got the jekyll (which i love a bit more now though but everyone says that about their own bike)

dasher.11

Likes Bikes
Silly question, but is the 'direct mount' chain guide the one that bolts onto where the front derailleur used to live? Or the ISCG 05 one? Did you try riding it with just the Raceface ring before you also installed a guide?
S3 direct mount bolts onto where the front derailleur lived.
ISCG ’05 mounts onto the 3 holes situated around the bottom bracket area.

tatems

Likes Bikes
After a couple months of building the Marin is almost finished, now just wider bars, tubeless and adjustable post left to do :) (oh and a paint job for the forks, i don't know why fox stopped painting after the primer step...:noidea:)
At the moment she weighs a bees dick under 16kg.. something i'm not to stocked about as i set out to build a sub 14.5 trail bike although hopefully going tubeless will shed a bit.
As far as the ride goes its awesome, my build is defiantly at the more hardcore end of all mountain so that helps with the downhills, in fact it might actually take over my downhill bike for some races and keeping in mind that it's still fun on the longer trail rides i'm pretty pleased.
DSC_3657.jpgDSC_3658.jpgDSC_3666.jpg

MrZ32

Likes Dirt

Reverb dropper post
Thompson 70mm stem
Easton carbon bars 710mm

Ok. .. first impressions... fox 32's are crap

The bike is completely different... The forks are so stiff and smooth. .. dampening is perfect out of the box. .. everything on middle settings except for the rebound which had an extra two clicks of rebound

Just can't believe how much they have transformed the bike. .. better modification than the super stiff enve rims. It's a mod I recommend to everyone.

Was always hesitant about rockshox after the revelations on the reign 1 that I had as I never gelled with them but these are perfect

Will give a better report after the weekend. .. Thanks again Tim at for the riders. .. very helpful

mitchy_

Llama calmer
Ok. .. first impressions... fox 32's are crap

The bike is completely different... The forks are so stiff and smooth. .. dampening is perfect out of the box. .. everything on middle settings except for the rebound which had an extra two clicks of rebound

Just can't believe how much they have transformed the bike. .. better modification than the super stiff enve rims. It's a mod I recommend to everyone.

Was always hesitant about rockshox after the revelations on the reign 1 that I had as I never gelled with them but these are perfect

Will give a better report after the weekend. .. Thanks again Tim at for the riders. .. very helpful
on first impressions my 2014 Revs shit on my fox 32's, Pikes definitely should though being in a different league.