Post your best tramp bike trick

will...

Likes Bikes and Dirt
No foot can 1 hander, No foot can no hander, bikeflip, barrel roll thingo ( bike does a barrel roll under me), x up, triple barspin, barspin to x to barspin, barsip nothings, dobule barspin suicides, 360s, truckdrivers, flatties, tailwhips, barspin nfcs, tried a flip and landed on my neck. Can do more, not my tramp though.

simmo_24

Likes Bikes
has anyone seen Nitro Circus 3???
one of the guys a Pastranas house does like a 360 backflip bar spin on the tramp..:D

balcombh

Likes Dirt
one of my mates has just learnt to do a backflip tailwhip which looks farkin sick!! ill try get some photos.

kernsy

Likes Dirt
i tried to do some stuff on my neighbours trampoline once while they where away and i ended up making a few holes in it luckily they werent to big so they havnt noticed yet i dont think

Crowey

Likes Dirt
Hi-5 for 2 year digs...

But just to contribute, my best trick so far would be a super flip. Great fun when you hurt yourself :p. No pics and i cant really get any, tramps missing springs and i dont want to hurt myself.

Commecnalrider

Likes Dirt
NO Limb-er wheel stop to front pedal tap with the foot to handlebar grab.

i have no pics because friedchickensundae and dandelion havent finished their "trandem" :D whats a suicide so-and-so???