Post Your DH Bike

jmpalmer

Likes Dirt
Orange 322

heres my orange, only been out a couple of times so far, can't wait to get it up to thredbo this weekend for Cannonball!

PA210006.JPG

MrZ32

Likes Dirt
the toys

the jekyll (and severely tricked out... only standard items left is the frame and shock) can do some of it but my favourites are the

balfa bb7... tricked out with 2012 Marzocchi 888 Evo V2's (with upgraded low friction thrust bearings), CCDB coil, and code brakes (63 deg head angle.. plow machine... amazing in the rough stuff)... this bbike truly is amazing and so far ahead of its time... you can hit the roughest trails with square edge hits and feel almost none of it... every now and then you actually stop and get off to check if you have a flat tyre... that 2" of rearward travel and 9 vertical eats everything; mix that with the plushest fork on the planet and its mow town.

and the latest addition, the 2012 Santa Cruz V10c... running some pretty cool stuff with currently being upgraded brakes and push fork dampener upgrade.
It has blonde forks (world cups converted to ti coil spring), one off tungsten coated titanium cassette on an alloy carrier and a rather tricked out xo derailleur, with carbon cage and jockey wheels... amongst other things... only been able to spend a few hours on it so far.. but i like it (although i still think that the balfa plows better, although i had that suspension rather dialled)

oh and zelvy carbon wheels coming for all three of them... even replacing out the enve's on the jekyll

Last edited: