Post your drinking games

Bocaj1994

Likes Dirt
Holy shit. That is made almost entirely of win. Is that a normal chessboard with a bunch of shot glasses on it, or is it a proper set? Fuck me, I am totally getting one of those either way.
Yeah you can buy them from 'Whats New' at Knox or something like that.

axertes

Likes Dirt
I might just see if I can play it tonight :D
Played spoons last night. Fun, but moved too slowly to get you ratarsed.

Ended up playing Waterfall/Kings, which was awesome because there were 5 chicks and me, so I made tit showing rules. Not just friends' tits either, I got new tits, 'cause 3 of them were strangers :D

Ended up drinking half a carton of Coopers, I'm a bit seedy right now.

Hopper

Likes Dirt
The hardest drinking game I have ever played was at a party full of med students. They have a fucked up game called remier league. There are about 7 mini games in it and their is a chair incharge to guide the game make sure the rules are kept too and to make up rules to make the game more interesting (like everyone must talk like a girl or take off an item of clothes if you lose). and you can have combinations of them at one go. The hardest part of this game is that it is against the rules to tell someone the rules, so you have to drink and learn. You get so trashed learning, I still don't know a few rules.

Coin is also a good game, pretty much if someone puts a coin in your drink you have to scull it. A good variation to this game is that you have to hold your drink in your dominant hand (right hand if right handed) but when you drink you have to use your left hand. This rule makes you forget about the coin sometimes or you are too worried about the coin that you drink with the wrong hand or don't swap to the other hand after a drink.

The last good game I can think of that hasn't been mentioned is boast. Get a group of people in a circle and an empty jug in the middle. The first player pours as much alcohol into the centre jug as they wish, this is their boast. They then have to flip a coin and guess if it will be heads or tails. IF they are incorrect they have to scull the jug, if not it is the next players turn. The next player then has to add to the jug then flip a coin. The idea is to put as much into the jug as you can scull so if you guess wrong you can do it but by putting in lots if you get it right you can get the person next to you out.

bennylachlan

Likes Dirt
The hardest drinking game I have ever played was at a party full of med students. They have a fucked up game called remier league. There are about 7 mini games in it and their is a chair incharge to guide the game make sure the rules are kept too and to make up rules to make the game more interesting (like everyone must talk like a girl or take off an item of clothes if you lose). and you can have combinations of them at one go. The hardest part of this game is that it is against the rules to tell someone the rules, so you have to drink and learn. You get so trashed learning, I still don't know a few rules.
Trust med students to make up a complicated game that no one knows how to play. Although I really do like the idea of 'you can't explain the rules, you just have to drink'. Eliminates the 50 times explaining the rules for the new person.:)

Curlz12

Likes Dirt
Played spoons last night. Fun, but moved too slowly to get you ratarsed.

Ended up playing Waterfall/Kings, which was awesome because there were 5 chicks and me, so I made tit showing rules. Not just friends' tits either, I got new tits, 'cause 3 of them were strangers :D

Ended up drinking half a carton of Coopers, I'm a bit seedy right now.
HAHA GOOD on ya
glad to hear someones getting something out of this thread :p

bennylachlan

Likes Dirt
Well tomorrow is the day we're off for drink fest 2008!!!

Thanks for al the good ideas. Have copied down many of these games and they will be played out over the next week.

Good job team:cool:

|Matt|

Banned
Leaving for Schoolies in 5 minutes. I've got my drinking chess set thanks to Slip I think it was who posted that.

I'm a few drinking games wiser now, there are a select few of brilliant ones which I shall endeavour to try. I also got a fuck off huge beer bong with Haro_MTB so that should be good too :p.

slip

Beefcake...BEEFCAKE!!!
Drinking chess is way above my level of playing "Fuck you" (an awesome card game), skulling races, and beer bongs. Far too complicated for me.

sam705

Likes Dirt
Leaving for Schoolies in 5 minutes. I've got my drinking chess set thanks to Slip I think it was who posted that.

I'm a few drinking games wiser now, there are a select few of brilliant ones which I shall endeavour to try. I also got a fuck off huge beer bong with Haro_MTB so that should be good too :p.
Post a pic of the beer bong!

We shall compare. :cool:

sim_doggy

Likes Dirt
to get it back on track

Baa-Kaark
This games one of my favourites, its pretty similar to Wasabi. You begin the game bye singing "Hands in the minddle" (eveyone puts there hands in the middle) "Eyes up!" (make eyes/goggles with your hands and place them over your eyes" to start off someone screams "Baa-kaark" (like a chicken)
Rules
You must always say Baa-kaark when changing dierctions, while either popping one 'eye' out too the left to pass left, or both eyes straight out to switch directions.
When someone fucks up they scull. But you cant swear while taunting them and can only point with your elbows.
All you need is many a beer and to be moderatly pissed to play, at the end of the game you and your mates will be gone.

WolfCreekPsycho

Likes Dirt
2 that spring to mind that I have played on several occasions:

First one doesnt really have a name.. it just sort of happened one night and is a variation on some themes already mentioned here... for us it was while watching the Bledisloe a few years back but any team sport will do. Rules are simple....
At the start of the game each drinker picks a players name.
Each time your player gets mentioned by the commentators you do a shot of whatever your drinking...
Surname or first name = 1 shot
Full name = double shot

tip... dont pick the goal kicker.
Good for introducing new people to the sport/players

Mexicana:
Played with 2 dice and a Cup (not 2 girls and a cup)

Players in turn, role the dice under the cover of the cup and then view the result not showing anyone, you then announce what you roll. Numbers are always read highest then lowest... so if you roll a 3 and a 5 its 53.
You have 1 role and you must beat the score of the person before you.
ie if first player rolls a 32 you must roll a 33 41 42 43 etc.. The next player must then beat your roll and so on...until..
If you fail to roll a higher value, you lie and make up a number that is higher... but
If some calls you a liar you have to lift the cup and show the result. (Calling something like 25 will result in you skulling as you always read highest number is first !! Duh!)
If you lied, you skull... if you didnt lie, the person who calls you a liar skulls.
After a skull the next person starts fresh, ie doesnt have to beat the previous roll.

* Doubles beat non doubles.. so a 11 is higher than 65. 22 beats 11 etc
* Mexicana - a 21 (lowest score possible) beats everything.. If you roll a Mexicana the next person has to do a double shot...

This game happens pretty fast.. bad liars get very drunk. The drunker you get the harder it is to lie.

Krash

Likes Bikes
idk whats its called but its funny

need a pump and a tube and a group of friends
stand in a circle
person put a tube around their neck and person anti clockwise to the person with the tube around there neck starts pumping and doesnt stop till the person with tube around there neck has finished a pint of beer or what ever there drinking, once they have finished the pint the person stops pumping the tube and its get past on clockwise,
obv theres gonna be a point were the tube just blows up, whoever's neck it is around at the time is the looser simple
using small pump will obv make the game last longer
but if your brave get a track pump lol

Lorday

Eats Squid
One for the "gamers". Not a stupid one where only the losers get hammered. Everone has fun while getting pissed.

What you need:

1x med-large TV
1x medium table
4+ mates
1x Gaming console and game everyone enjoys. Smash brothers brawl works the best IMO.
Lots of shots.

Description.
Set up game, make it a short (around 5-10 minutes) of intense, but fun gaming.
Set up shots, 4 styles of shots: Something nice, something super sweet, something nasty-as and a "death" shot.
Winner gets the "something nice" shot, 2nd place gets "something super sweet" shot, 3rd gets "something nasty-as" shot and last gets the DEATH SHOT!
Works well, but make sure shots are equal in leathality. Death shots are something like chilli tequila + spicy spices and sweet shots can be like a redskin or milko vodka.

Alternate rules can include double shots for losers or shots for first an second only.
Can also work well for the N64 old school gamers.

ozmetaldrummer

Likes Bikes
King of Beers

King of Beers... .East Coast Stylee

Basic Rules and Method
Scatter a deck of cards randomly, face down around a large vase or container (1 -2ltr) in a circle.
Every person in the circle is to pick up a card every round, in turn.
Each card has a specific value (see values below)
When an Ace card is drawn, that person must tip a decent amount of their drink in the large cup/vase.
This keeps on going around in turn until someone pulls the last Ace. The person who pulls the last Ace must pour the rest of their drink in the large Vase and skull whatever has been poured into the skulling glass from the previous ace's, therefore being deemed the King of Beers
No one is to leave the circle unless they have a toilet pass (6 card). Toilet passes can only be used once like a "get out of jail free" card.
Make or Break a rule can not be an excuse for someone to have less or no drinks, but can be used to enforce more drinks!

Card Values

2. two drinks given out

3. three drinks given out

4. four drinks given out

5. make or break a rule. make a rule that everyone has to follow or break a rule that has already been created. For example, whenever a 2,3, or 4 card if pulled, players have to drink double. Or, Every time someone has to skull their drink, they have to do 10 pushups straight afterwards!

6. toilet break (to go to the toilet or leave the circle for any reason, one must have this card. It can be saved and used when needed)

7. multiples of seven (Starting with the person who draws the card, going elft around the circle, each person must start counting in consecutive order. Except on every number with 7 in it, or a number that is a multiple of 7, the person responsible for saying that number must say "drink". If they fail and say the number instead of "drink", then they msut skull half their drink. Example. Starting from the person who drew the card. 1st person says "1", second says "two"...then "3", "4", "5", "6", "drink", "8",... and so on until someone fucks it up, or takes too long to respond)

8. trivia (name a subject to use). The person who draws the card must name a topic for trivia. For example, "Name of bike brands". Starting with the person who drew the card each person in the circle is to say a brand until someone reacts to slowly, or cannot think of one. If they pause or fuck up, they have to skull half their drink.

9. shots in a circle. The person who draws this card decides how much the group drinks. Following the leader, everyone must do shots of their drink until the leader decides not to drink anymore. The leader cannot take any longer than 10 seconds between shots. Everyone must have an equal amount of shots as the leader. The shots are not done in a circle, they are take directly after the leader has drank his/hers

10. stand up rule. The person who draws this card can keep it for later in the game, just like a toilet pass. Remember that you cannot standup or go to the toilet unless you have a toilet pass. The 10 card is an exception. The way this card works is that the holder can stand up at anypoint in the game as long as they have the 10 card. Once he/she stands up, then everyone else int he game must standup aswell. The last person to stand up has to skull half their drink! the card can only be used once

Jack. hold drink up rule. This rule is much the same as the stand up rule. Except you hold ur drink in the air and hold it there. Last person to hold their drink up, must skull half their drink. Can only be used once per card.

Queen. drink half your beer. Straight up skull!

King. truth or dare (if dare is not excepted then half your drink must be skulled).

Ace. pour drink into middle glass. You can poor as much or as little as you like.

This game will get all players drunk within 30-45 minutes if played properly. Best idea is to play with beer. I have played with Bulliet bourbon before and it was the death! This game is not restricted to alcohol!