Post your lid

J

JaRedy

got a new lid so i though i may aswell bump this thread up as you dont see many around at the moment.
Maker:THE
Model:Zebra Composite
What you've done to it(if anything): nothing, looks to good.

also bought some spy goggles to match:D
Nice stu, it look sick

Tallman

Likes Dirt
iv taken a more odd approach with my one of my old lids.
check it out and see what u reckon!

ITS A MONSTER CHEW!!!

That is a truly awesome lid mate, great job! Give's me an idea for my next helmet I get! (though with different wrappers so I don't copy yours.)

Tallman

Likes Dirt
Here's my big bastard of a helmet. I regret buying it because of it's size and colour. It is incredibly comfortable and sefe feeling though!

Maker: Mace (+ Oakley)
Model: Paak 9 (+ O Frames)
What you've done to it(if anything): Scratched it severely on the right side at Stromlo. Also ripped out the tear off mount on the right of my goggles.

Attachments

kill_switch

Dead-set Idiot
Maker: THE
Model: zebra carbon
What you've done to it(if anything): accidentally sold it down a when it was brand new

CHeers
Brent
PS purt i love your lid.

Jordo_c

Likes Dirt
Just got this new one home today...im pretty happy with how it turned out :)
The lighting in the room dosent bring out the pearl in the white and the metalic black but it was to cloudy outside anyway!

Make:Troy lee designs
Model:Bomber
What you have done to it: air brushed...
soo sick, i've seen you wearing it but you didnt show the front or where the yeti is writen, oh well its still siick

dj3

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Picked it up today from the trusty people at TBS Mortdale:

Maker: SixSixOne
Type: Pro Bravo
Mods: Gamut Sticker, more to come

got the same lid as you except different colour they are great ay! also got the same goggles but in a different colour.

nickhagee

Likes Dirt
haha i know, it's only till i can get a pro-tec or somthing,
get a tsg. theyre sick

i got the camo one and might put the i killed the prom queen sticker i got with my 1102nd aussi tour edition of music for the recently deceased... yea yer

J

JaRedy

Model: Strike
Maker: 661
What: I'm in the process of painting it. If you think this is dodge i'll spare you the before pics.

I feel like theres too much black around the back and under the visor. A sticker of 2 could go under the visor, but does anybody have any ideas for the back?

(I took the photo's after I clear coated the visor and the front, so half of it is shiny and the rest (back) isnt, so just keep that in mind when your thinking how dodgey it looks.)

Attachments