Post Your Roadie !

EzyLee

Likes Dirt
Haha, yeah... and not done up. It was just drying in the sun after I washed it. It's all good now.

Pizzaz

Likes Dirt
Finally got some piccies of my toy together...

Look 586
Sram Red groupset
Mavic R-SYS wheels
Nokan Cabling

Roughly 6.7kg...

Rides quite nicely thank you very much. Although I've got about 7000km on the R-Sys rear now and the rim is noticeably worn (front is basically new thanks to the nice Mavic recall)

norco01

Likes Dirt
Might as well post in here too, if that ok?

I'm looking for a roadbike to start out on, around $1200. Second hand is fine, as i know I wont really get anything worthwhile new for that much, and i hate sora shifters. So if you guys have anything around that make, higher than sora, frame material doesnt bother me, and im 178cm tall.

I've had a look on ebay+road grime too, not much lucky.

cheers guys!

Raw Toast Man

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Finally got some piccies of my toy together...

*snip*

Look 586
Sram Red groupset
Mavic R-SYS wheels
Nokan Cabling

Roughly 6.7kg...

Rides quite nicely thank you very much. Although I've got about 7000km on the R-Sys rear now and the rim is noticeably worn (front is basically new thanks to the nice Mavic recall)
Jebus! That is one sexy looking bike. Very lucky to be riding such a fine machine!

floz

Likes Dirt
I was on my second bottle of plonk and after seeing that, i think I will have to go to bed, I'm either too drunk and can't see straight (fuck its wobbly) or i need to get a load off. I'm not really sure. It would be interesting to ride on the dirt roads I though.

C Dunlop

Likes Dirt
I love how he showed the pinna and his DH bike in the post your ride section. There was about 5 pages of "pffaawww, farkin sick DH bike dude, that is farkin sick, fark yeah... oh and nice road bike too."

The pinna is lovely.