post your stack of today!!

duncan^kona

Likes Dirt
today my stack was seen coming from mils away....
i was going down "granny track" (a dh fast track) and pretty much went over the burnm and got clotheslined off my bike flat onto the ground:s:s

bazza

look at me
hahahah

nicely done. i will have to post in here the day i have a crash. if that ever comes. haha wheres some bloody wood. and dont you love it how everthing seems to go in slow mo as well. its reallll spun out.

Adi

It's my birthday!
Well I found out that both my legs on my Z.5s have a leak. :? gonna get em fixed :p

I rolled my ankle, but thats it :lol:

Damo

Likes Dirt
My mate went down like a pile of poo the other day. Did a jump and and just got completely out of control through the air.

Result? Taco'd front wheel, Broken collar bone and a knee the size of a basketball.

Poor fella

bazza

look at me
ok i did have a big crash yesterday. bloody shouldnt of said anything. i did my knee in and my wrist as well. wo fuckin ho, crutches for me.

S.

ex offender
Yesterday I wiped out on a slick as grease section at Narby and took a nice gouge out of my leg. Now I have 5 stitches in my shin... I KNEW I should have worn my shinnies.

G

dont you hate that.. gashing your head when your not wearing your helmet. doing your shins when not wearing your shinnies pisses me off

Adi

It's my birthday!
Fuzzy said:
dont you hate that.. gashing your head when your not wearing your helmet. doing your shins when not wearing your shinnies pisses me off
Word.

grovesy

Likes Dirt
No stacks today.But I was behind a lady mtber(in lycra) yesterday who bailed out whilst negotiating a rock garden in JF National pk,and I must say she handled that dismount with the poise of a gymnast and landed on her feet to boot.

Well done lady. 9/10

lupine128

Likes Bikes and Dirt
last stack of mine was at ippy.
front let go coming up (down?) to the finish, i tried to recover it with a non-existent throttle (don't spend 2 years riding nothing but moto's then race your first day back on a MTB) front dug in. wheel taco'd, i flipped, lotsa laughs for all concerned. and new wheel needed. oh, and some talent if you know where somes spare.

jamo

Likes Dirt
damn i had a stack at narby yesterday going down a short fire road section, came around the corner full speed, twas really wet and damp, saw two 3 inch thick logs blocking the fireroad fully at stem height, lock up the back, ran into logs and snapped them in half, logs went that way, i went this way, and slid down on my arse for like 20mtrs. i will never nto wear my armour again.

andrew

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i scktfck this once and i fellobobe my bikeee sam has buasfd fuckn nmsesage:

idjsurlaandy
;pbestjecpodl;pbeds tjhecpcl

G

My last stack was a couple of days ok. I was learning whips bigger and left it out so long. you know what happens. AND another one, my bike i front light back heavy learning nothings the back tilts down and the front goes up and the seat turns from being like "--" <-- that to going this-->"/" the result is not pretty at all but i learnt to catch it and ride away now .... SO PROUD

BlueFuzz

Likes Bikes
Going down Redwood on a rocky open track, and my chain came off. Decided to fix it while still riding (not a good idea) and hit a rock the wrong way. Face planted without slide. Kinda like some kind of wet sack hitting the ground. Laughed really hard until i realised my ankle was swelling to the size of a tomato.