post your stack of today!!

Weasel

Likes Dirt
Tried a no foot endo with no helmet... Went over the bars and landed standing but got smacked in the back of the head by the rear wheel.

Yaay for me

MrPlow

TMBC
Going down preston single track (it rocks :twisted: ) Just got into the black soil part after the rock garden switchback. Building up speed when handlebar LH hit tree :cry: Smacked shoulder into tree. Broke collar bone, chipped shoulder, tore ligaments and tendon thingies, massive bruising and off work for 1 month :D . The worst bit was walking to top of track, going in and out of consiousness. Got to hospital and waited for ages, spewing up all the time, the nurse could not understand my pain, "it's only a broken collar bone!" (B!*ch!)
Lesson: do not take panadol when offered by the (stupid) nurses on arrival to emergency, for some reason the doc can't give you morphine if you have taken a panadol :evil: Serves us all right for riding mountain bikes though doesn't it.

CHEWY

Eats Squid
haha suck shit!
i also had a very nice stack today
note to self: remove pinecones from tranny b4 doin the jump

sxereturn

Likes Bikes and Dirt
On Sunday I was cruising the Ipswich 4x track on my new Torrent. Going from V brakes to 8" Hayes, I grabbed a little too much front brake.

No shinpads = 8 stitches in my shin. I still rode for a few hours after.

lupine128

Likes Bikes and Dirt
when carrying a 26" on your back do not ride thru a 24" gap between buses. not so much a stack as a sudden stop.

G

CHEWY said:
haha suck shit!
i also had a very nice stack today
note to self: remove pinecones from tranny b4 doin the jump

AHAHAHAHAHA LOLROFLMFAO!! that deserves the whole lot

well done CHEWY! 8) 8) :lol:

G

haha i know :D

alot less contreversial than the last one some people got all angsty about that one for some reason :?

senojnw

Squid
I HATE VINES

Happened last week, but got removed from my bike on a downhill section cutting in close through a corner @ a decent speed - bloody thing grabbed my right arm and just pulled me off the bike - landed on the other side of the firetrail on my ass - came off reasonably well considering...