Postwhores

Rexy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sorry if this thread seems like one of the stupidest ever started, there is every chance it is actually one of the stupidest threads ever started but we need something to brighten up the easter evening dont we?

Alright lets see who is the biggest postwhore is every state, and why dont we crown a national champion while we we are at it! Only people that are currently use the forums count (Fuzzy would take the cake otherwise!)

I think i win in Western Australia personally, Fuzzy and Adin have more posts than me but both no longer use the forums, anyone else want to challenge me for the biggest postwhore crown on the BEST coast?

I also think without dispute Rik wins the national championships (want a jersey with minimal advertising space with that?)

So if you think you win in youre state postwhore a reply up here and lets go from there!

Last edited:

Wattsy

Hornsby Cycles
yer, postwhoring is so stupid, people think that the more u post the better respected u are.

wait, thats true.

and1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Wattsy said:
yer, postwhoring is so stupid, people think that the more u post the better respected u are.

wait, thats true.
except in lotec's case, his respect seems to go down every time he hits that "submit reply" button.

p.s. dammit lotec! you beat me to it!

lotec

Banned
and1 said:
except in lotec's case, his respect seems to go down every time he hits that "submit reply" button.

p.s. dammit lotec! you beat me to it!
Hey what goes down must come up... Right? :confused:

donthucktoflat

Eats Squid
Wattsy said:

wait, thats true.

ha, i had a feeling this thread would come around after last night. i am a postwhore. most of my comments are pointless and stupid. i want to be ACT champion. i had 50 posts in my first 24 hours.

wombat

Lives in a hole
That's it, the next person who tries to postwhore in this thread gets their count zeroed.

Edit: unless your name is Rik, because I'm not going to zero your count.

Last edited:

donthucktoflat

Eats Squid
wombat said:
That's it, the next person who tries to postwhore in this thread gets their count zeroed.

i reckon that instead of locking a thread, you should just threaten to zero the post count of the next person to post.

please don't zero me

Bodin

GMBC
Can I be an exception to the rule if I forget that my name isn't Rik?

(I can't believe I'm actually going to post this, but it's in the spirit of this thread...)Meh...

Joel O

Likes Bikes and Dirt
wombat said:

I call your bluff!
postwhore :p

Bodin

GMBC
I even took a screen dump of my post count, just in case mine got zeroed and someone thought I wasn't the cool Senior Member that I am today. ;) lol...

Attachments

Rexy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The intent of this thread wasnt to postwhore in it, it was to have a bit of a laugh on a rather dull easter evening! For the record people, i do not think the more posts you have the better you are, i go on the quality of the posts (Johhnys my favourite personally, wheres he been lately?)

Donthucktoflat certainly takes the ACT crown, hes almost got 1000 posts, plus he is just a total postwhore as we all know! (and theres about 3 people in the ACT, so what competitions he got?)

In the admins/mods dont like this thread feel free to get rid of it, the intention was to have a laugh not to postwhore though!

ps with youre comment lotec you proved youre a postwhore, how did i know that was going to be the first reply :)