Seatpost - Syncros
Brakes - Saints
Cranks - Saints
Chainguide - E13 Lg-1
Pedals - Shimano Dx
Rear derailleur - Saint
Rear shifter - Saint
Tyres - Maxxis Minion DHF and DHR

Excuse the photo's, my futile attempt at Photography.

RYDA

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sweet as bike bro!

We had one at work ages ago.

Don't see to many around these days... (I have only ever seen one in my life)

Burrito_Boy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
They are quite the nice cycles those ones. We had a pre production one in at work end of last year, i was quite suprised with how sic it was. Give us a bit of a ride report after you have ridden it ;) would really like to hear how they go.

Traumaboy

Likes Dirt
AWSOME! great looking bike. Maybe i should finnish building my jamis darker frame up as a 4x bike as jamis frames always look good.

mad_mike51

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Loving the new jamis bikes, this is my personal favourite. I might invest in one next year. I get them at near CP.

jacob123

Likes Bikes and Dirt
looks amazing haydn,
alot different to what i was thinking it was gonna be when you were telling me about it,
ill have to have a ride eyy;)

Mattydv

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I've always been a fan of Jamis's (I own two myself), it surprises me that there aren't more BAM's and Parker's out there, they're really awesome bikes.

Nice rig mate, ride her hard.

haydn

Likes Dirt
That looks so Amazing.
Can i ask how much it set you back?
Retail is about $7500ish, although quite pricey however it is a superb bike. As I work at a bike shop which deals almost exclusively with Adventure Brands (The importer of Jamis) I was able to buy straight from the distributer saving a few bucks. The build quality of Jamis amazes me, even in their lower quality bikes. I am too surprised there are not many out there.... hopefully they will become a higher sought-after brand as more people realise their value and performance. Really happy with the Bam, as it is adapted from Jamis' Dakar xc frame it pedals really really well, its short wheel base makes tight cornering simple however makes straight lines over rough stuff a little bumpy. Its light-weight too, just a hair over 18kg's and thats with no exceedingly light componentry (sp?). Certainly quality but not light. It would be easy to cut down on some kg's.