Pre Nationals - Night Ride 4th Nov **changed**

Austen

Likes Bikes and Dirt
We're tryin to organise a decent afternoon/night ride the night before the national MtnX round
The townsville boys are keen, some cairns boys are keen, anyone wanna come for a ride and meet up with us?
Meet at "the beach house" which is one of the sponsors of the event, meet around 4:30 - 5pm, leave no later than 6pm for the ride
See you's there...
Austen
PS. BRING YOUR DRINKIN SHOES!

bazza

look at me
yo count me in! should be good fun. i will do my backflip stair gaps for yous all. on a scooter!!!!11

Austen

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yeah gordon you can come along, should be fun, if anyone is actually gunna come... :roll: riders or no riders, a few of us are going riding

bazza

look at me
wholey crap. looks like we are going to have PHat crew. slack bastards! we will come a door nockin!

Austen

Likes Bikes and Dirt
seems like we've run into a problem, ya see,i heard this paticular night is also the test and tune night for the MtnX ie settings lights up and testing the track etc for the next nights racing, and by the looks of things no one wants to play anyway, so im going to the MtnX track to ply for the night, anyone keen for wednesday night fun???

bazza

look at me
looks like we are going to have to resort to door banging. at midnight. that should get some people out riding. hopefully no one is asleep by than!

bazza

look at me
well all you slackers missed out on dave mclachlan (spelling?) ripping up the skate park. was pretty rad to see i heard.

ride_hard199

Likes Dirt
bazza said:
well all you slackers missed out on dave mclachlan (spelling?) ripping up the skate park. was pretty rad to see i heard.
pitty you were to slack to come for a ride down to the skate park with me and the others,
wakka was going hard 8)